Reviews for Observation
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 4/12
Wow that was really good... You captured thepersonalities so well!
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Very nice. It's cool how you put this in Shikamaru's sort of I-don't-care-but-I-actually-do point of view. Liked the way you gave a lot of the important events that Naruto went through that Shikamaru 'observed'. Thanks for writing this. -Star
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is great. Would be interesting with a continuation now that the story has progressed to far... It's very fascinating to read your Shikamaru, I have decided :)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Clever guy ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
An unusual story, but a good one!
Empress of the Abyss chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
You are a dam good writer. The way you expressed Shika's emotions - his confusion, his frustration - was very apparent in your words it actually felt like Shikamaru wrote it. It's like cannon in an entirely different point of view and it amazed me. This was great work! The ramen bowl for Naruto made me tear up... he now has friends that value him. It's like you wrote Naruto's evolution in just a couple of words and it makes me want to hug you in thanks!
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This story is just plain brilliant. I love things from Shikamaru's point of view, and this is the best one-shot I've ever read. The writing's brilliant, and the idea's brilliant, and I loved the first part with the academy days. It's brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This. Is. Beautiful.
64teeth chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
great story, very well written and very in character as Shikamaru :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
That was one of the most wonderful things I have ever read. I almost cannot describe the feelings brought out by this, but it is the same feeling I get every time I am around the plot of naruto.

-funny socks
Dersite chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oh my GOD this is BEAUTIFUL *smooches your face*
Ezra Scarlet chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
wow, u r a really talented writer. Ive been reading some of your other stories, and may i say that they r bloody brilliant. Thankyou so much for writing so awesomely, and angst of all things! Its hard to find good angst stories these days that arent yaoi or cliched, ect,ect. As u can see, ive loved some of your stories so much that ive added them to my community! Please come back soon and continue to write!

On another note, this story was amazing. I myself agree with you that someone like shikamaru is bound to notice naruto, and realize the impact he has on people. Which is why i love this story and think its totally awesome. Thankyou!
Neellok chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Love, love love this look inside Shikamaru's head. I always wondered his reason for saying "I would follow him." When his dad asked about Naruto. I really like the thought of him watching Naruto from the beginning.
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
: ) Like it a lot good work.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Whoa...!
If this what really Shikamaru's real view... Must be too complicated...!