Reviews for Observation
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 4/23
Nice to see Shikamaru's POV of Naruto!
csibpip chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Spot on :) I loved it
Donni chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
This is lovely, and touching
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Amazing! I loved this! I think you did amazing at writing Shikamaru!
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Nice work. A well done story showing off Naruto and Shikamaru's friendship. I think you did a good job writing Shikamaru's personality.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
all that troublesome observation shika what has gotten into you
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Definitely Shikamaru. Good job!
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Wow that was really good... You captured thepersonalities so well!
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Very nice. It's cool how you put this in Shikamaru's sort of I-don't-care-but-I-actually-do point of view. Liked the way you gave a lot of the important events that Naruto went through that Shikamaru 'observed'. Thanks for writing this. -Star
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is great. Would be interesting with a continuation now that the story has progressed to far... It's very fascinating to read your Shikamaru, I have decided :)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Clever guy ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
An unusual story, but a good one!
Empress of the Abyss chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
You are a dam good writer. The way you expressed Shika's emotions - his confusion, his frustration - was very apparent in your words it actually felt like Shikamaru wrote it. It's like cannon in an entirely different point of view and it amazed me. This was great work! The ramen bowl for Naruto made me tear up... he now has friends that value him. It's like you wrote Naruto's evolution in just a couple of words and it makes me want to hug you in thanks!
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This story is just plain brilliant. I love things from Shikamaru's point of view, and this is the best one-shot I've ever read. The writing's brilliant, and the idea's brilliant, and I loved the first part with the academy days. It's brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014