Reviews for Winter Wanderers
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Ah so no more ll fics? :)
SoubixRitsuka chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hehehe! *claps happily* This was so cute! . Everyone was in character and it made me feel all fluffy inside! I wish there could've been a bit more SoubixRitsuka though... oh well! I really hope you can make more of these using other holidays... like Halloween! That would be fun! XD Soubi, Ritsuka, Kio, and Yuiko could all go trick-or-treating together! 3 Or maybe just Soubi and Ritsuka... 8D *winks* I wondor what a Soubi and Ritsuka Valentines Day would be like... hm... *ponders* Anyway, amazing story! And sorry for the long review... XD
k54321 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Hmm,I first read this story a little while ago, but I was going back to it today and I noticed there were only 4 reviews, so I thought I'd put in my two cents. :3 (since this piece of awesomeness totally deserves more reviews!)

I love all of the characterization, especially Yuiko, and (whether purposefully or no) your writing style here really evokes the same mood that the manga does (at least for me). Most of all...it's just...so...damn...cute. Sweetly poignant in places...but still so cute. Gawd. X3

A very good job!

'Ta,

K-cho
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
this was so cute
xCecilex chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I liked! It was good and cute!
geniusgirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
For me? *loves*

Where do I begin on the review, though? Beautiful writing skills. I loved the characterisation here too - it's so in tune with the manga. I particularly love the dialogue between Kio and Ritsuka. Yuiko made me so happy, too. She's all overwhelmingly sunshine and daisies and she's so lovely that I'm really glad she got her wish (and not an tiny bit jealous. Really...haha).

"Kio’s thoughts were much worse and thus they are not featured here." - I bet they were. harhar. D *glomps*
Fae Elric chapter 1 . 12/9/2007