Reviews for My Dear Boys
steel-alchemist chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aww, oh my God! I actually cried! (even though just a bit)
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Gr

You know, that made me cry

And it's VERY hard to get me to cry, especially with fanfic (very weird ideas floating out there that make you immune to caring about them T_T;;)

But really, that was really good. Most people aren't good at that whole.. letter, talking as the person the entire way through... thing.
Nevervana chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
*lip trembles*

WHY? Why must i feel such sympathy for cartoon characters, /WHY?/?

*runs off to emo corner*
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
It was really sweet! And I loved the mention of Roy xD

Really sounded like something Trisha would think of. And you thought deeply of Ed and Al too.
agent000 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aw...this is so sweet! The closest I've ever come to this in my fanfics was having Al write to his mother I think. I don't think I've ever come closer than that. Don't think that I've ever done anything from Trisha's POV, heh. I do a lot of Al POV stuff because his personality is a piece of cake for me to relate to, since I act a lot like him, heh. Then again, I write Ed POV stuff too, even though I don't act like him, but I sort of know what makes Ed tick in a way. Whenever I meet someone who claims to have an Ed personality, even without knowing them, I instantly know which buttons to push to get them going, lol. I can only do that with Ed people.

Anyway, this was yet another good one. Did you ever bother to figure out how she delivered the message to the boys, or did she not deliver it and merely said it to non-hearing ears? It would be cool if she'd found a way to reach the boys somehow, though I'm sure it would get the two of them bawling in no time. It would be sweet though.

In any case, write more like this, and update your major fics soon if you can. Take care, and have a nice day!

Melissa
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aw, cute!

It was sad and really realistic. And I kind of laughed when you mentioned Alphonse and how he's always helping out people and how he's too trusting because I always thought that he would get maipulated easiley by girls if he ever started to date.