Reviews for Less Than All Parts
SavvyEnigma chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Breakdown is a chicken!

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. This is hilarious, please continue.
Wildimus Prime chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Very humorous! Stunticons in the latest movies would be wonderful, and therefore this story certainly has caught my interest! Laugh out loud, the chickens. Very cute. Can't wait to see what you do next!

~Wildimus Prime
CultureShockInBerlin chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Lord I love this! My friends and some family raise chickens, and I swear - they do stare! XD

Dead End is my favorite stunticon, and him with Breakdown brotherly friendship is always wicked. Paranoia and pessimism. That's a good one man! Now we just need crazy, perfect, and redneck. W00t!

Nice job at keeping them in character, and the phrasing made me laugh (poor Stunty's). It's cool to see authors taking origional characters and sort of sucluding them from the others, yet still having them there none the less.

Can't wait for an up-date!

~Bandit
fudge chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Hahaha, yes! more of "everyone's favorite duo of Paranoia and Pessimism" please. :D
CasusFere chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
! Oh, it's so not nice to laugh at Breakdown, but I can't help it! teehee...
Ziggyboo chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Hahaha, I love it! XD Poor Stunticons.
dytabytes chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
*SNERK*

Oh Dead End. I've developed a massive love for that emo-goth!Stunticon XD I'm looking forward to seeing what you're planning for him and his brother!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
*falls of spinny chair, laughing uncontrollably*

XD
CaravanKa chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
"The chickens were watching him. All of them. They were _watching_." I had almost died from the LOLiness of it!

And the sad spinning wobbly Dead End didn't help it in the least...

Hope you update soon.

...I'm watching. With chickens.
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This was hysterical, and I'm looking forward to more! As someone who keeps chickens, they really can *stare* at you. It can be dead creepy, until you get to know them. (And then most of them are sweeties. Of course, this might just be me...)

So, again, great job!
AzureOcelot chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I love those two. I love Wildrider as well, of course, the insane devil, but he's a much more limited character. Breakdown and Dead End are so cute together, I don't understand it. Homicidal psycho killer car robots, one morbidly depressed and the other paranoid to the point of glitching, have no business being that adorable. But, they are.

Oh, and the chickens bit made me crack up. That is SO Breakdown. Seriously. I can only imagine what he'd think of cats... they're always staring. Got those big lantern eyes. O.O

... (I love cats.)
Kirmon64 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
lol that's SO Breakdown... *snerk*

Much love for this ficlet, hope ya update it soon
jordie78 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Man, the site just did not want me to review today. Hopefully this one got through (and you didn't get flooded with previous attempts to review on my part...if so, you have my deepest apologies).

Anyways:

"...when a blur of white came barreling down the street his store bordered, a high-pitched electronic shriek broadcasting on all frequencies as the small white streak flashed by him.

That was a very familiar behavior. And paintjob."

That sequence just made my break from studying for finals completely worthwhile.

And those chickens are devious little organics, eh? I should know, I've got a few of them. They sit and cluck to each other, chattering away, and you just know that that little gleam in their beady little eyes is the beginnings of a world dominated by chickens. And then you blink, and realize you were wrong. It's actually just vacancy.

Ah, I'm just kidding (mostly); my little flock is actually pretty cool. I'm loving this story, so kudos! I'm looking forward to the next installment D
Random chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This... is awesome. You just have to love the misfits among the Decepticons, there the reason why we love them if it weren't for the whole take over the universe thing.
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I don't remember the Stunticons, but this does look like it's going to be fun.