Reviews for We Belong III: Moving On
LS Baker chapter 1 . 8/13
What!? No trip to Olivanders?
Majerus chapter 15 . 4/2
...because they are now mine.
Now THAT is superb. Definitely a few ups and downs, but this story has a ton of heart.
M
Majerus chapter 8 . 4/1
THis is my last straw... one more dumbass attack and I quit.
She BROKE THE LAW using the blood quill again, WHY is she still a teacher?
gah!
*shakes head*
Majerus chapter 6 . 4/1
So... none of these kids are bright enough to bring up what the Teacher is saying?
blech more DEM :(
Majerus chapter 3 . 4/1
A blood quill? ok, sure the dumb btch is a Bell, shocker... *sigh*
Majerus chapter 2 . 4/1
Frustrated with last chapter or not, Flitwick was too funny not to give you props for :)
Other chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
That doesn't make sense. Of course, none of her character makes sense-Angelina Morgainne. It's like you wanted a Snape-Umbrige character that was somehow worse, but she has no logical reason for why she is the way she is. Snape had an entire back story that neatly explained the reasons behind his actions, but Angelina did not have a shitty childhood or Hogwarts years. She's just a shitty character for shitty character sakes.
A better explanation for her would have been that she was a distant relative of Katie Bell's, who moved away 1-2 decade(s) ago, but was not caught in the round-up with the others. A MUCH better explanation, this is, in my opinion. Sure, the Bell back story wasn't that great either, but I went with it, because no one knew that family. Angelina was known and not crazy, and that whole anti-Diggory thing is a crock. Unless you are going for adult onset schizophrenia-because most psychopathy manifests earlier that in one's twenties-then there isn't really anyway to redeem this character. Nothing else can justify this.
Then there was Amos. That character I am not excepting. I'm going with the story on this, but I do not approve of his characterization one bit. There is no reason for it, just like Angelina; it just doesn't seem as worse of a failing one this case as the other.

Oh, you also have problems with if-of-off, here-hear, and to-too. You probably had more, but those were the only one's that bothered me.
Other chapter 9 . 7/18/2014

The Sleeping Creature chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
I am delighted with this. Every single one of your original characters is interesting, sympathetic, and exactly what one hopes to see in such a fic. I'm so happy that George and Shell are happy newlyweds!

I'm looking forward greatly to reading the super-long conclusion to this series. Your wonderful stories have made me smile lots and lots! :)

Best,
TSC
DarkyRawrz chapter 26 . 12/5/2013
-dies- So addicted! So good last one is gonna make me cry cause it's gonna be over!
Laverock chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Um, why has Minerva not fired Angelina and sent her to St. Mungo's with an Auror escort?
skygrl15 chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
Honestly...I really do like Michelle...but she SHOULD have waiting till George at least told Harry about the book. I imagine that with just George and harry going at each other...it would have ended up like the Lee Jordan issues. some hurt feelings here and there, but overall I think Harry would have understood. I mean...you SHE want her life written out for the whole world to hear, on top of every thing that comes with being the Boy Who Lived? LOL - /rant over. but I still like Michelle, just think that was not her finest moment
skygrl15 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Angelina...WHYY? /flipping tables.
skygrl15 chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
oh dear goodness...Morgainne is Umbridge reincarnated!
Beside Moonlight chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
wow. I' sitting here trying to picture an opera singer forgetting how to read music... wow, just wow.