Reviews for We Belong III: Moving On
Majerus chapter 17 . 8/14
Family is exactly what CJ wants most, now that he knows what hone really is.
Fun chapter with another great finish.
Majerus chapter 13 . 8/14
Prophetic dreams? I'll have to keep track of that image!
Nice finish once again :)
Majerus chapter 12 . 8/14
Nice finish!
Majerus chapter 11 . 8/14
Good gracious it's like a soap opera :/
The unlikely timing thing attacks George and Michelle like some kind of mob movie vendetta, relentlessly and with ridiculous timing :p
Majerus chapter 10 . 8/14
You definitely know how to demonize the villain!
Majerus chapter 1 . 8/14
A good time has gone past since I read this through, and I know that my last review was harsh on some things that I found troubling.
That said, as I read this chapter I felt like I was re-connecting with an old friend.
Thanks again for sharing,
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 5/17
It was REALLLY dumb not to talk to each other before breaking up!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 5/17
Wow, I think you might have gone a little overboard with Professor Morgainne. She's worse than a combination of Umbridge and Snape!
LS Baker chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
What!? No trip to Olivanders?
Majerus chapter 15 . 4/2/2015
...because they are now mine.
Now THAT is superb. Definitely a few ups and downs, but this story has a ton of heart.
Majerus chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
THis is my last straw... one more dumbass attack and I quit.
She BROKE THE LAW using the blood quill again, WHY is she still a teacher?
gah!
*shakes head*
Majerus chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
So... none of these kids are bright enough to bring up what the Teacher is saying?
blech more DEM :(
Majerus chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
A blood quill? ok, sure the dumb btch is a Bell, shocker... *sigh*
Majerus chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Frustrated with last chapter or not, Flitwick was too funny not to give you props for :)
Other chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
That doesn't make sense. Of course, none of her character makes sense-Angelina Morgainne. It's like you wanted a Snape-Umbrige character that was somehow worse, but she has no logical reason for why she is the way she is. Snape had an entire back story that neatly explained the reasons behind his actions, but Angelina did not have a shitty childhood or Hogwarts years. She's just a shitty character for shitty character sakes.
A better explanation for her would have been that she was a distant relative of Katie Bell's, who moved away 1-2 decade(s) ago, but was not caught in the round-up with the others. A MUCH better explanation, this is, in my opinion. Sure, the Bell back story wasn't that great either, but I went with it, because no one knew that family. Angelina was known and not crazy, and that whole anti-Diggory thing is a crock. Unless you are going for adult onset schizophrenia-because most psychopathy manifests earlier that in one's twenties-then there isn't really anyway to redeem this character. Nothing else can justify this.
Then there was Amos. That character I am not excepting. I'm going with the story on this, but I do not approve of his characterization one bit. There is no reason for it, just like Angelina; it just doesn't seem as worse of a failing one this case as the other.

Oh, you also have problems with if-of-off, here-hear, and to-too. You probably had more, but those were the only one's that bothered me.