Reviews for We Belong III: Moving On
Bad Mum chapter 25 . 2/2/2008
Oh, what a fabulous fabulous chapter. You have me laughing and crying both at once. I love the references to Fred - how Alf's comment is "pure Fred" and the rainbow. Angelina and Matthias' reunion was wonderful, and I love how Krum sought out CJ and was so nice to him. And Auntie Muriel was fantastic! As were Lee and Karen. Actually, the whole chapter was sheer brilliance, and if I pick out all the bits I like, I'll just re-write the whole thing!
HPFanFictionFan chapter 25 . 2/2/2008
Oh! So glad they got married! That's what I've been waiting for. And I'm glad that's George is happy - he'd had to wait long enough for this. Wonderful! Well done!
LuvinHP chapter 25 . 2/1/2008
Great chapter.
Robyn Hawkes chapter 25 . 2/1/2008
As usual I loved all of it especially Fred's rainbow. I always find CJ's diary entries make me teary eyed. Laughed at Aunt Muriel as a bloated chicken and Molly's reaction.
deadwoodpecker chapter 25 . 2/1/2008
I wanted to leave a review, but I'm honestly speechless. This is beyond perfect. THANK YOU
mackgirl chapter 25 . 2/1/2008
Oh I LOVED THE WEDDING! Let's start at the beginning shall we?

I thought it was sweet that George was concerned about CJ feeling displaced. And Goerge before the wedding was great, how he kept losing the rings and everything. And how Teddy and CJ are star struck with Krum, and Tony wasn't even effected. Which reminds me I like how Tony wanted to wear robes instead of a suit and how he's using the word muggle.

I got all teary eyed during the wedding part, espicially when it started raining and Fred sent the rainbow and everything. I loved how Lee and Karen transfigure Aunt Muriel and Molly being the one to say good ridence to her. I like the part with Angelina and the part with Krum and CJ. In generall I loved it all, can't wait for more. Maybe Krum can help CJ?
alalalala chapter 25 . 2/1/2008
wow another great chapter ! i loved how everyone danced with Minerva ! lol .. anyway update agian soon (:
teacher123 chapter 25 . 2/1/2008
Another great chapter. Keep writing. I can't wait for the next. :)
lemonwedges4 chapter 24 . 2/1/2008
Love it!

Update soon!
Pieredae's Muse chapter 24 . 1/31/2008
Great update! Thanks so much! Ginny and Karen were so awful, and I loved Michelle's reaction. I really enjoy your Muggle/Wizard interaction scenes. The Castellis are just way to cool. As always, I loved the humor! Can't wait to read more! take care- Req
Bad Mum chapter 24 . 1/31/2008
Another great chapter. I love the discussion about the Yule Ball and how harry only had eyes for Cho. And the scene with Karen and Ginny and Michelle is funny. I love how Jimmy is trying so hard to understand the magical world, and Lee's line about his life depending on getting back to England in two days had me laughing out loud.
Robyn Hawkes chapter 24 . 1/31/2008
I liked all the discussions in this chapter especially the three boys talking about Alf's sister and whether or not she had any magic. Update soon.
LuvinHP chapter 24 . 1/31/2008
Great chapter. I love Jimmy's attempts to get used to magic.

Now, come on...here comes Harry’s contingency with the rest of the fixings...wait till you try Ginny’s Dragon-Liver Salad.” George added.

Jimmy stood dead still. “You are kidding, George...right...right? George?”

George merely gave Jimmy a slight smile and raised his eyebrows as he kept going towards the table. LMAO! George is so evil!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 24 . 1/30/2008
Lol, I really like the part with Jimmy! He thinks everything is somewhat normal and then something really out of whack happens, lol. I'm also glad that Tony was easily accepted into the boy's group.

The women trying to get juicy details about Michelle and George's love life was also quite amusing. Will there be bachelor and bachelorette parties? Lol, that might be funny.

Good chapter!

-P.G.
raindancyr chapter 24 . 1/30/2008
Another fantastic chapter, I can't tell you how much I love this story, I hoping there is another sequel when it ends.
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »