Reviews for We Belong III: Moving On
skygrl15 chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
oh dear goodness...Morgainne is Umbridge reincarnated!
Beside Moonlight chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
wow. I' sitting here trying to picture an opera singer forgetting how to read music... wow, just wow.
monami27 chapter 26 . 7/3/2013
Loved it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
W und W chapter 26 . 3/5/2013
Again, very cool story, I enjoyed it immensely and cant wait to read the next installment.
Hazpotsfan chapter 26 . 1/21/2013
Great story! :D Seriously can't wait to find out what CJ's going to do about the whole unbreakable vow issue! Loved the wedding, beautifully written!
Hazpotsfan chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Oh my god! What is CJ going to do without Cedric! :( This is a disaster!
Hazpotsfan chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Ahh Alf is the perfect choice, I'm so glad George did that :)
Hazpotsfan chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
Lol, I LOVED that postscript George added! Really hope Lee Jordan will make an appearance though!
Hazpotsfan chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Aww, I want a pygmy puff, they are adorable! And I'm so excited to see the meeting between Michelle and Molly!
Hazpotsfan chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Ahhh Professor Morgaine, can't believe she did that! I do hope Teddy tells someone soon :( And Michelle teaching at Hogwarts, wasn't expecting that one! I suppose that forces them to sort out their issues now then!
Kellsabelle chapter 26 . 1/17/2013
I love all of the We Belong stories. They are all incredibly well written and are very unique. Thankyou so much for writing them!
avid reader chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
love your stories, but the spell for the cruciatus cruse is crucio
anotherbuskitten chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
Ugh, finally! It was so fustrating not knowing what was going on and that was even with the knowledge that the story's complete I can't imagine how it was for the people reading it while you were writing.

This series is magnificent btw :)
IAmABookDragon chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
Great chapter but I thought I'd just let you know that the incantation for the cruciatus curse is crucio.
Karou WindStalker chapter 26 . 5/14/2011