Reviews for We Belong III: Moving On
LuvinHP chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Yay, a sequel! Those 2 weeks were killing me. Anyway, you're off to a good start. I wonder if you're going to put Alf in a house other than Gryffindor; he does have quite a few Ravenclaw traits after all. In the beginning where you wrote the date, isn't it supposed to be 2009 and not 2008?
Coaran chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Just out of curiosity...Is Michelle going to be teaching Muggle Studies at Hogwarts? Anyway, loved this chapter, love this series, just lots of love in general, really. And the cat is named Rufus. I agree with George: It's destiny.

Just one problem: You misspelled McGonagall at the beginning.

I can't wait for the next update!
dancegirl01mom chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I was so happy to see the alert for this in my email! I really enjoy this story and am glad to see the next phase of the story. Can't wait or the next chapter!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
OMG, I'm so excited that the next chapter is up! I've been watching my email like a hawk since the 2 weeks was up! I really enjoyed the whole Rufus thing...coincidence? I hope not. I really feel bad about Cedric's little brother being blown off because what would he know about having good social interactions after all that has happened to him? I hope things change.

I'm a bit worried for Michelle and George after considering the title of this fic. I sure hope they don't have to move on without each other.

-P.G.
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Thankyou! You have no idea how wonderful it was to read another chapter in George and Alf's lives! :) This was a very good beginning-of course. Poor CJ-i hope that they are able to befriend him and keep his crazy father from ruining him! The only other thing, is that I'm pretty sure it's McGonagall, not McGonagle.

Thanks again for updating! :)
MeggsDee chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
So glad your keeping the story going. I'm hoping michelle will make an appearence soon! Can't wait for more on the hogwarts front!
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32