Reviews for We Belong III: Moving On
librarywitch chapter 26 . 1/18/2011
Awesome tale. I am so loving this AU and I am looking forward to the next installment. Well done job! Thanks for sharing.
Heidinanookie chapter 22 . 12/7/2010
Oh. Good. Apparently, they DO learn. Sorry about my outburst.
Heidinanookie chapter 21 . 12/7/2010
An here it is again! George and Michelle. They are NOT COMMUNICATING! Damn, they REALLY never learn, EVER!
Heidinanookie chapter 20 . 12/7/2010
Unbreakable vow! I knew it!

Also, I'm very, very proud of Harry for catching on to things so quickly and forgiving George so completely.

Heidinanookie chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
hm, I'm in a bit of a disunion about Harry's reaction to the book. On the one hand, it's perfectly logical that he'd retain his natural temper and anger issues. On the other hand, though, it's strange that he wouldn't listen to George and try to see things his way. George really didn't mean any harm.

Turns out Harry isn't the only one who's falling a bit out of his character in this chapter. Amos Diggory's miraculous recovery of his senses looks out of place, too. Someone who's THAT crazy doesn't suddenly change back to caring parent. I'm scared to imagine what the new plan for CJ entails... but I'm guessing there's an unbreakable vow in there somewhere or CJ wouldn't be afraid for his life like that.

Huh? And what about Rufus? This is weird! Is he half Kneezle, too? Like Crookshanks?

Heidinanookie chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
oh, this dream of CD's is great! I really hope it comes true! Makes the whole situation with Amos look so much brighter!

Also, this - "!" Eileen screamed - is hilarious! Was that on purpose?

Heidinanookie chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
WHAT the heck is going on here? Do they never learn? They have to COMMUNICATE, goddamnit! Keeping quiet is no way of solving problems! Why don't they f***ing TALK to each other if they are oh so close? This makes no sense! I can understand why Alf would defend Teddy, but Teddy's really not worth it if he can't take the blame for his mistakes and lets Alf get punished. I also don't understand why Shell doesn't barge in, furious and screaming when she sees Angie and George together, but walks by, swallowing her rage. Same goes for Alf. They are all just so stupid it's really tiring to watch. Why is Alf angry at George? He can't expect him to understand his reasons if he doesn't EXPLAIN!

I do hope that Alf gets the nerve to tell his dad about CJ AND himself. And George talks in return, too.

Heidinanookie chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
Interesting turn of events. On the one hand, the last scene makes me pity Angelina. On the other hand, though, it makes her personality change even more confusing and illogical.

Heidinanookie chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
god, am I glad that this is finally cleared up. The thing with George and Shell, I mean. I'm sure everything will turn out alright in the end. For everybody.

Heidinanookie chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
WAAAARRRRG! This is bloody frustrating! WHY are they all so stupid? Alf and Shell, in particular. It's rather illogical that all of them would case to communicate like this. I guess, George's going to be furious at Alf for keeping Michelle from him... in a way. I'm so glad that Michelle herself finally decided to do something.

Uhm and about Angelina: WHY on earth doesn't McGonagall fire her already? Now she's tortured, positively TORTURED TWO students, and CJ's punishment was clearly pure malice an no justice. She can'T stay as a teacher.

Heidinanookie chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
lol, McGonagall sounds like Dumbledore as she expresses her approval of the quartet sitting together at the neural table.

I'm shocked at Michelle's stupidity, though. Now that she knows the truth about what happened with George, she shouldn't leave a reunion to chance. Alfred MIGHT write to George, MIGHT write about her - though I'm not sure he will. He'll think the adults have figured it out on their own. - George MIGHT be available still. She should check then and there, right after she read the note, not wait for fate to find her.

This parent's weekend is going to be very interesting indeed.

Heidinanookie chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Good thing Michelle is there! Now Alf has help, a person he can talk to, a grown-up right there at Hogwarts - his future mum, no less! Things are looking better now. I'm sure they'll be able to clear up the misunderstanding between Michelle and George, too, in no time big the two adults only were able to get their heads out of their arse.

Heidinanookie chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
huh? Muggle Studies, Care of Magical Creatures, Divination and the sorts are all subjects from third year onwards, not things that are taught to first-years (well, I'd understand if Muggle Studies had been made a compulsory subject after Voldy, but the others, not so much.)

As for changes in the school routine brought on by mouldy Voldy: McGonagall is headmistress now. How is it even possible that such a vile creature like the potion's professor is permitted to teach at Hogwarts? What could she possibly have done that makes McGonagall willing to keep her? There was a reason for Snape's presence, at least. I do hope this injustice will be righted soon or I might die of frustration. anyway, I do expect Alf to write to his dad about this. I couldn't bear it if he kept silent about the abuse like Harry did in his day. And Morigainne is obviously Umbridge on Polyjuice.

Ha! I KNEW IT! YESSS! Michelle is back! This is so great! oh, I'm grinning like mad, imagining the look on her face when she walks into the classroom!

Heidinanookie chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRGGHJH! I'm all wordless happiness and glee now. Michelle is going to teach at Hogwarts? (For who else could the new Muggle studies and Elemental Healing teacher be?) What an awesome way to find out about all of them being magical!

On another note (lol), I think George should have told Alf that he's proud of him. That seems to be the thing the boy needs to hear now.

Heidinanookie chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
OMG, I my jaw almost hit the floor when Alf and Teddy ecountered Eileen. Pretty creepy. So is CJ. This is going to be an interesting year.

Also, I hope George can work up the nerve to contact Michelle and clear up their serious misunderstanding. Why didn't his cellphone work properly, anyway? And the longer they let this fester between them, the harder it's going to get to get over it. And I want them to get over it.

471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »