Reviews for Sorted Laundry
Raine chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
oh my gosh..
this was HILARIOUS!xD
ROFL!
i especially liked the paragraph about Squall laughing..cause that's how my friend and i laugh sometimes..xD[actuallie..my friend doesn't breathe at all..we have to stop her before her lips turn blue..;;]
anyways..i loved this little fic..keep up the good work!-
Verdanii chapter 4 . 4/18/2004
GHAHAH!...Cute -
Verdanii chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
That's awesome Quistis! WAY TO GO!
Verdanii chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
GHAHA!
They're so AMUSING!
Verdanii chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Cute start -
Miragaze chapter 4 . 2/13/2004
Haha... that was so funny! E... I'm laughing like Squall here! P
Spirit Lovelorn chapter 4 . 1/26/2004
It took a lot to keep me from laughing hysterically in front of the rest of my family in the room. That was great. I love the description of Squall's laugh ("e")
Liz AKA Spirit Lovelorn
Chika chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
Wow... I have to say, thank you for writing this. I suffer from depression, and I haven't laughed, let alone smiled, in months... however, this fanfic threw me into a fit of laughter! I couldn't stop laughing, I thought I was going to die... I never thought I'd actually be able to laugh again! Particularly the
"I'm serious Kristine, I heard voices coming from the laundry chute."
"Nicole, your socks aren't coming back…it's time to let go."
I think that's what got me going... Lol! so, yeah, thanks for writing this wonderful fic which unintentionally cheered me up a lot! I'm going to print it so I can read it whenever I'm feeling down.
ayanamiyuy chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
it was really funny! i like it!
Yori Kiri chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
Hey, brilliant story. Quite different and original and creative. Thank the sock-eating-dryer _ I hate doing laundry too. Especially when I used to go out and do it, thank God we have one at home. The metaphors are all so creative and fresh. Squall’s laugh is hilarious. Zell the ‘Suds Stud’ *laughs*
Chapter 4 is really nice. At the end when Seifer wasn’t being arrogant, that was so sweet. He asked her out! ! ! Well, that’s all I have. Now every time I do laundry, I’ll think back to this fic _ I’ll even look at a dirty sock differently and when I grab hold of a crusty underwear (Ew) I’ll suspiciously look around for underwear bleaching T-Rexaurs... See ya, Yori
Marty78 chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
YEA! I loved it, I really did. I'm just sad its over.
Marty78 chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
can't write a long review. I have to hurry to the next chapter!
Marty78 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Matching scars? How cute! Nice story.
Kyuunen chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
Hehe... short but sweet. I love reading stories about Balamb Garden's haunted laundry rooms! _ This is a very fun fic to read, seeing that I've read it so many times. I'm not even sure if I've reviewed before.

Keep writing and don't forget to look at my fics sometime your feelin' for some amateur fics.
FantasyTrepie14 chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
Wonderful, simply wonderful... This sort of situation never came to my mind, but your Quistis and Seifer were perfect! "Reputation more important..." Oh, I loved it! Excellent!
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »