Reviews for Blair Waldorf Wishes You A Happy Hanukkah
SecretGG chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
hilarious and sweet
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh! I love the style of this!Lends it a lot of cuteness!
Kapootya chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I thought it this was adorable.

I really like their little banter :)

Good job!
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Absolutely hilarious! There were so many great lines it would take up all of the review space to list them all.

I am glad you decided to develop this instead of keeping it a drabble. The dialogue only narrative worked. It gave it a stream of consciousness feel which worked well with the subject matter.
DREAMers chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
'Shabbat'?

Isn't it supposed to be 'Sabbath'?

just saying :) nice work, btw. cute, sweet and... really well written, even better 'cause it only has dialogue.
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I like the all-dialogue idea veery much. And it was funny to read, good job.
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That was an interesting take on writing. Using only dialogue is a really interesting read. It's totally different and sort of intriguing not to know what characters are thinking and doing, just hearing them talk. I liked it.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I'm sure I've reviewed this at LJ, but I like it. (And Purim starts tomorrow at sundown, so it makes it better..don't ask.)

I LOVE that it's in dialogue. It adds more to it with just their voices. It's so them. I'm glad that B asked Chuck to do this because he would do it without questions. (Okay, sure he did ask a few, but they both knew he'd do anything for her, just had to be Chuck.) Nate...ugh. He just wouldn't understand WHY she needed to do this.

Love BC and I love how you added in the Jewish holiday. Plus, it's NYC, so there's a lot of Jews there.
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love it, and miss their sneaky ways, they really do fit well together,thanks so much.
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I REALLY enjoyed readin this.

Although I have to say Chuck is a little whiny, but I still liked the way he interacted with Blair.

I really liked it! D

ChuckBassLover15
long island lolita chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh my God, I'm dying. xD The funniest quotes:

“Really? How’d you get that Erickson-Beaumon necklace Nate found in your nightstand?”

“Chuck. Please.”

“Just curious.”

“True that.”

“What, do you want for me to dance or something?”

“Actually-”

“Don’t answer that.”

This was hysterical, and part of the CB friendship I know and love. Although the kiss at the end didn't bother me. :)

I had the same problem w/ my story Compare. I was going to post that there too and it got too long. :P

Congrats! That was awesome.
gleechild chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That has got to be the most hilarious thing I've ever read. I was laughing so hard midway through that my poor mother who is sleeping in the other room had to yell at me to be quiet. I am entirely grateful to you for sharing that! Way to make my morning! Now I get to go see what else you've written! we!
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I really liked this, it had me smiling the whole way through, and it was really funny!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
loved it update soon
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
So basically this is hilarious. I'm loving the references to Seth Cohen (God I miss the OC) and I adore that it is all in dialogue. Hope you have that other chapter up soon!