Reviews for Blair Waldorf Wishes You A Happy Hanukkah
SecretGG chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
hilarious and sweet
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Oh! I love the style of this!Lends it a lot of cuteness!
Kapootya chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I thought it this was adorable.

I really like their little banter :)

Good job!
Noirreigne chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Absolutely hilarious! There were so many great lines it would take up all of the review space to list them all.

I am glad you decided to develop this instead of keeping it a drabble. The dialogue only narrative worked. It gave it a stream of consciousness feel which worked well with the subject matter.
DREAMers chapter 1 . 7/16/2008

Isn't it supposed to be 'Sabbath'?

just saying :) nice work, btw. cute, sweet and... really well written, even better 'cause it only has dialogue.
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I like the all-dialogue idea veery much. And it was funny to read, good job.
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That was an interesting take on writing. Using only dialogue is a really interesting read. It's totally different and sort of intriguing not to know what characters are thinking and doing, just hearing them talk. I liked it.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I'm sure I've reviewed this at LJ, but I like it. (And Purim starts tomorrow at sundown, so it makes it better..don't ask.)

I LOVE that it's in dialogue. It adds more to it with just their voices. It's so them. I'm glad that B asked Chuck to do this because he would do it without questions. (Okay, sure he did ask a few, but they both knew he'd do anything for her, just had to be Chuck.) Nate...ugh. He just wouldn't understand WHY she needed to do this.

Love BC and I love how you added in the Jewish holiday. Plus, it's NYC, so there's a lot of Jews there.
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love it, and miss their sneaky ways, they really do fit well together,thanks so much.
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I REALLY enjoyed readin this.

Although I have to say Chuck is a little whiny, but I still liked the way he interacted with Blair.

I really liked it! D

long island lolita chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh my God, I'm dying. xD The funniest quotes:

“Really? How’d you get that Erickson-Beaumon necklace Nate found in your nightstand?”

“Chuck. Please.”

“Just curious.”

“True that.”

“What, do you want for me to dance or something?”

“Don’t answer that.”

This was hysterical, and part of the CB friendship I know and love. Although the kiss at the end didn't bother me. :)

I had the same problem w/ my story Compare. I was going to post that there too and it got too long. :P

Congrats! That was awesome.
gleechild chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That has got to be the most hilarious thing I've ever read. I was laughing so hard midway through that my poor mother who is sleeping in the other room had to yell at me to be quiet. I am entirely grateful to you for sharing that! Way to make my morning! Now I get to go see what else you've written! we!
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I really liked this, it had me smiling the whole way through, and it was really funny!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
loved it update soon
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
So basically this is hilarious. I'm loving the references to Seth Cohen (God I miss the OC) and I adore that it is all in dialogue. Hope you have that other chapter up soon!