Reviews for True Love Never Did
Llini Gisli chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
By the way, I've read your profile, and I wanted to tell you tat if I have any grammar mistakes, that's because English is just my second language.

I just wanted to make that clear ;)
LLini Gisli chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
loved it.

absolutely loved it.

it was just.. i don't know... perfect...

and i loved the end;

a great idea.

you managed to write a very well written, realistic, fantastic story.

gryffindork.2007 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
ohh, that was perefect. i loved it! great, great job.
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
ohh.. that was super cute.. I loved you take on the kiss and the feelings between Ron and Hermione after.. I really enjoyed it.. Well done!
connieewing chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
aw I love it!
Evelyn Granger chapter 1 . 12/10/2007

Loved it. very well written, and the dialogue is perfect! I loved the twist at the end.

Good Job!
Doormie chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
heheheheheh *Jumps up and down* amazing, awsome, outstanding (not that you don't already know how I feel seeing as I forced you to finish it last night but I thought I'd boost your ego anyways ;p)
elfwarden chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
aah the perfect R/Hr get together...

yelling and screaming all around.

And the ending, masterfull, really.

you have really done a great job on this story, congrats

93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
that was absolutely fantastic :)
jensworld chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Great piece! I loved the tension, loved the resolution, and thought that the ending with the letter to Rose was brilliant. Great job!
Ron212710 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That is BLOODY BRILLIANT ! Simply OUTSTANDING piece of work..

The whole tension filled situation between Ron & Hermione is so practical and believeable.. I just wish Jo would have resolved their relationship on page..

The last bit about Rose/Scorpius is a great twist. I have also become a Rose/Scorpius shipper...

Coconut Girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This was beautifully written and exactly what I imagined would happen in the days following the battle. I've read a lot of post war stories that brush everything under the carpet and found them wholly unsatisfying. This was fantastic. Good work :)
brokenstitches chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Ohmygosh that story was perfect! You perfectly captured the love/hate relationship that Ron and Hermione always had, and then (my personal favourite) you added a Rose Weasley/Scorpius Malfoy at the end! Great piece of writing!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
*claps madly*

There's something so real and intangible about this, the secrets and the hidden depths, to steal Ron's words. You've really made your characters jump from the page and capture our hearts with outstanding characterisation. I adore the fact that it's a letter, and those last few lines as well.

*grins & favourites*

Avanell chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Great story...and I loved how you twisted it at the end to make it a rose/scorpius story as well ;) Great job!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »