Reviews for True Love Never Did
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was fantastic. I totally hate all those fics that are like "and Ron and Hermione snogged in the Come and Go Room and lived happily ever after the end." very realistic, very true to the characters and I loved the ending too.
PF2724 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Great ! :)
LuckOfLuck chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh my gosh! This is truly amazing- you are such an incredible writer! This is by FAR the best Harry Potter fan fiction I have ever read, and I've read quite a few, if I do say so myself. You are really talented in writing truthfully, something that is really hard to do. Your characters reacted and acted in ways that are really quite believable in the given situation, everything makes sense, your writing is gripping and it really made me feel something. Keep on writing, I look forward to reading more of your stories (this was my first)!
Legna2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is so sweet, and I love it!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Beautiful. Love the wrapper letter.
Gringotts tallest Goblin chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I have nothing to say but, this was amazing.
LoveisFred chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
aw this was adorable, i came across it because of deostar-ebony btw
justaskalice chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was lovely. Smashing. Two of my favorite couples (even though Rose and Scorpius only came in at the end). I've been working my way through a lot of your short stories and I have to say that your voice is dead on for each character, which I've found many authors in fanfic don't do particularly well. This was perfectly Hermione. Also, her use of the word "waffle" cracked me up. I almost never picture movie actors when thinking of book characters, but I very clearly heard that word in Emma Watson's voice, which for some reason was incredibly funny.

Thanks for sharing!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Adorable. That isn't how the post-battle happens in my head-canon, but to each their own, hence the phrase "HEAD-canon". That was incredibly well written- fantastic job. I liked how it was actually a letter to Rose, in the end. Great work on this, overall. :)
TinyBlackcurrant chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Scorpius being more of a gentleman at fifteen than Ron ever was… I have no trouble believing that.

Beautifully written.
wootwootsugaplum chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
"And if your father should have a problem with your new boyfriend, I will simply remind him that, from all accounts, Scorpius Malfoy is far more a gentleman at fifteen than Ron Weasley ever was."

What a perfect quote! I love this story, it was so enjoyable and totally in-character
AnglBunny chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Nice narrative! And I loved the twist at the end :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awww! So cute! I love how you added Rose and Scorpius in at the end! Awesome!
lilypotters chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow. That was amazing! One of the best RHr stories I've ever read! It's really realistic, in-character, and very touching.

The end was a bit of a surprise. I have to say, I don't really like Scorprose (because it always seemed pretty random/unfounded to me) and I was a bit disappointed about that part, but really the story was so amazing otherwise that I just have to favourite it! LOVE.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Beautiful and raw and perfect. This took my breath away and made me never want to read a fanfic about their conversation after the battle again, purely because none will live up to this. Bravo.
224 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »