Reviews for True Love Never Did
Basileya chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Ok, this is it. This is the story I've been looking for since I came to fanfiction. It's perfect. It's difficult to express the feelings I've have when I was reading the story because it does describe so well the essence of Ron and Hermione that I smiles and cried all the time. You are a fantastic writer and you have something special to transmit all the emotions the characters have. I finally found my favorite story of my favorite couple. Thank you!
Emma chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Aw wow this whole story was amazing, i liked how it flowed from the battle to them getting together to the end when it is written as a letter which is something different. This really made me sit up and think about everything with the series and the lessons which were unlined throughout so thank you for teaching me some of the lessons needed.
Zalini chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I seldom favourite oneshots but this was just too good and so well written to forget. Amazing little story that captured so many moments between these two over the years. Loved every word.
Rosewood Key chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Ahhhhh the feels I loved it! And also how it wasn't OOC! Definitely going to favourite it!
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I'm weeping. You write Hermione's voice so clearly. I loved the insight into what she was thinking after the battle. Ron and her argument was heart-wrenching, but I loved that they finally resolved it. I also loved that Hermione was writing to Rose about Scorpius! The end made me laugh.
exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
:DDDDD
I loved the tension and the ending and I'm rolling on the floor squealing
Canon Archives chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh that was so good! :D :D :D
Ohhhhhhh my gosh I'm dying right now! Eeeee!
Okay I gotta tell you I haven't seen anything like this before but it is probably one of the most realistic fanfics I've seen. Honestly I hadn't even thought of it but that fight was the most epic thing... Geez it was so intense but so perfect! God that was one of the most amazing love confession moments.
Oh and above all that I love that you turned it into a love letter to Rose about Scorpius because I am so for them too! Ah yay! You totally made my day! :D :D :D
zhujian chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
your stories about R&hr are the best!
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was fantastic. I totally hate all those fics that are like "and Ron and Hermione snogged in the Come and Go Room and lived happily ever after the end." very realistic, very true to the characters and I loved the ending too.
PF2724 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Great ! :)
LuckOfLuck chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh my gosh! This is truly amazing- you are such an incredible writer! This is by FAR the best Harry Potter fan fiction I have ever read, and I've read quite a few, if I do say so myself. You are really talented in writing truthfully, something that is really hard to do. Your characters reacted and acted in ways that are really quite believable in the given situation, everything makes sense, your writing is gripping and it really made me feel something. Keep on writing, I look forward to reading more of your stories (this was my first)!
Legna2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is so sweet, and I love it!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Beautiful. Love the wrapper letter.
Gringotts tallest Goblin chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I have nothing to say but, this was amazing.
LoveisFred chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
aw this was adorable, i came across it because of deostar-ebony btw
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »