Reviews for True Love Never Did
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Beautiful and raw and perfect. This took my breath away and made me never want to read a fanfic about their conversation after the battle again, purely because none will live up to this. Bravo.
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Really nice oneshot, you're an amazing writer. Loved how you incorporated scorose at the end (my favourite shipping). Thanks!
manic ayla chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh hell. I loved this. Everything with them is either effortless or absurdly difficult, and I always felt that this would be something that fell on the difficult side. Fantastic story. :)
evizyt chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
love this, naturally
Anna Louisa chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh, that was great. Truly. AMAZING! Wow. Um. So good.

I've always wanted to have at least one more chapter after the battle, but then again, Rowling sort of lets you imagine, eh? Gave a lot of material to fanfic writers.

That was off topic. Sorry. Anyways, this was extremely good. Really. I can so see those two amazing, wonderful idiots sitting there and ARGUING even after they've pretty much admitted they're in love. I can see them doing this, because no one knows what they're doing in love, and Ron's had no true experience, and neither has Hermione, really(Lavender does not count). And to try to figure out your feelings in the middle of a war...just makes it doubly harder. And I think you portrayed that really well. They're confused and hurt and frightened, and I was enraptured by this, truly. I can't say enough about this. The letter at the end was a heartwarming touch that just really made it ring true for me, at least, and I was impressed with the way you handled that. You are a talented author, my friend. Thanks for this story.
Ree chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
And the darkness and pain and everything after the war... You've captured it perfectly. The love I feel for you and your writing talents is criminal.
Ree chapter 1 . 4/8/2012

Your characterization was spot on, your grammar pretty much impeccable, your characters are SO EASY to sympathize with, and it's so easy to see Ron and Hermione act or say these things. You're incredible.
KenLuverDH chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Loved this story! the way you characterize their pain in the aftermath of the war. I'm a big Dramione reader, but this story has had me going over to the other side. :)
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh my... Hermione and Ron are such idiots! Always misinterpreting the other's words, always wonderin over the other's actions... and yet their interaction in this post-HP7 fic was so breathtakingly real that I finally feel at peace with their ever-after ending (because as amazing as Mrs. Jo is at tying together her books, her attempting to solve years of tension with a kiss really left a burning 'Buwhaa?' in mind).
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Very good. I think you covered so many emotions in this story: sadness, impatience, disgust, passion and love. And I was pleasantly surprised to see the end of this story - that Hermione was writing a letter to Rose about love and what Rose needed to do about Scorpius. I'm not a fan of Rose and Scorpius but I like the way you addressed a mother's answer to her daughter about true love. Great, great job.
emlovesyouu chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
When I stumbled across this story in another authors favourites, I didn't think that a oneshot could be so amazing that it has 180 reviews. But after reading it I can understand 100%. The way you wrote this was absolutely stunning and I truly don't think I've ever read a post war fic as good as this one. Thankyou so much for sharing, I think I may go and reread it again, so I can truly absorb it's amazingness. Once again, FANTASTIC STORY! Oh, and you should definitely write more Ron/Hermione fics like this xo
Katie chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I'm having a hard time in my life right now. There is a guy I love so much and I am frustrAtedly waiting for him to retaliate something. I love this story and it gave me hope. It is so perfect. "be selfish in love." I never knew a hp fanfic would inspire me. But it did.
celadrine.rose chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Absolutely sweet! I really liked what you wrote here.
Lily Scamander chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wow. It took me probably five minutes to actually come down from the cloud of amazingness that this is. Honestly there are no words to describe how perfect this is. Literally if I had tried to write this about five minutes ago this is what you would have gotten:. . Which doesn't exactly make for the best review. I loved the way you portrayed them, it was fantastically accurate. So well that I feel that I should congratulate you or something, so Congrats I guess!
lilswmr427 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
That was, well, amazing. Nice job.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »