Reviews for True Love Never Did
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
You are now my favorite author ever! We finally find out what happened with ronniekins and hermy! Thank you!
LadyKahlan chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Very cute! Liked the ending a lot!
oOVictoriaOo chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I think that this story is probably what would've happened after the battle and you portrayed it perfectly. Hermione's emiotions and experiences are what I imagine they would completly be.

I also think that putting it into a letter at the end was a heartwarming touch and the advice she gave her daughter was so beautiful and true with a bit of humour.

This was a really good oneshot which didn't fit the normal dynamics in a good way :)
halfkissed chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was brilliant. You really convinced me that this is what happened after the war. I've read many fanfics of Hermione comforting Ron, being by his side. This is the first fanfic I've read that she avoided him and you sure convinced me. I loved how everything unfolded between them. It was so perfect! So Ron and Hermione like. I was surprised at the end, that this was a letter to Rose, which made this one-shot even better. And this line, "And if your father should have a problem with your new boyfriend, I will simply remind him that, from all accounts, Scorpius Malfoy is far more a gentleman at fifteen than Ron Weasley ever was." Pure genius. Thanks so much for writing such a great piece.
hymnia chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
That was lovely. 3
LoonyLurvesFred chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I really enjoyed this. I believe this is really plausible scene that could have happened to Ron and Hermione after the battle and I love that you waited for the snogging scene at the end and made them fight it out traditional style. Ps. Nice touch with adding Rose/Scorpius at the end I love them after Ron/Hermione :)
highkicks chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Hermione is the only person I've ever seen who gets angry and screams at the person she's trying to "apologize" to. An apology along the lines of, "I'm sorry you're such an idiot" isn't really an apology is it?

Ron's obviously made lots of mistakes, but in this story it just seemed to me that Hermione was in the wrong with the whole avoidance thing and the things that she said. Seeing her explode on Ron after doing those things was irritating.
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Love this story! Fantastic dialogue, great concept and pacing, catchy title, and lovely little twist at the end. I especially adore the Rose/Scorpius tie in at the end. Probably the most believable account of the immediate RHr aftermath of DH that I've ever read.

Hands down, my favorite lines were: "I never wanted a hero, Ron. A hero has to think of everyone else first. As selfish as it is, I wanted someone who would think of me first. I only ever wanted someone who would need me as much as I needed him. I only ever wanted you." and "And if your father should have a problem with your new boyfriend, I will simply remind him that, from all accounts, Scorpius Malfoy is far more a gentleman at fifteen than Ron Weasley ever was."

The best part is the advice, of course, and many of us girls who grew up with Hermione feeling *just* like Hermione about love and boys get this beautiful little lesson in our daily dose of fanfiction. True love may never have run smooth but it always led to the same place. :)

Once again, fantastic work! Ron/Hermione forever :)

-stray
IkleRonniekinsLUVSMione chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is going straight to my favourites :))
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I loved the ending! you made it into a letter! :D aww that was epically amazing. My sister used to tell me that quote too ("No man is worth crying over and the one that is wont make you cry") and I got to say I completely agree with Hermione here. The struggle and the troubles along the way are what make the end all more beautiful :)

I dont know how you come up with the dialogues in here but I really loved them - especially when Hermione says " I dont want a hero. " so simple but true :)

I really really hate that JKR made Fred die in the series but I think I'm starting to understand why she did what she did. Reading your stories is making me see that there was a purpose to having Fred die, as hard as it is to come to terms with that. His death was like a turning point for many of the characters even after the war, making them grow up and live each day like they mean it.

on that note, I wanna make a suggestion for a future story to write. I think it would be really interesting if you showed Fred after death as he lives on in a portrait :) I just got done reading "Seeing More" so I'm a bit hooked on the idea of talking to portraits. Let me know what you think about the idea. I really think you could do a great job writing something like that :)

all in all, i loved this story - as usual :) keep writing so i can keep reviewing like this.

phoenix008

p.s. reading your stories is inspiring me to write some of my own, just drabbles for now, but hopefully, i can turn them into something else :)
romancerox chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
this story is the perfect conclusion to how ron and hermione finally, finally got together. great job, realmer06.
Perpetually High chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Wow.

This was just beautiful. A favorite fanfic writer of mine, Lady Librarian said something to the effect that good fanfiction is about writing within the story but at the same time adding something new to it. And this is something you just did with this incredibly fic.

Plus, I wasn't expecting the way this ended, which was another treat. Lol.

You have a gift.

Cheers!
Simply Mim chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I did so enjoy this story! It was so typical of Ron and Hermione, but they so desperately deserved a happily ever after and definitely needed to talk before that happened. You are an amzing writer!
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I have never cried from a story before...this was perfect.
i'mstillachild chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I really wonder how Hermione remembered all the dialogues so clearly! Even after years! She must have jotted it down in some diary after that "incident"..., or even better, on some sort of secret wall on which she looked at everyday.. :P

Other than that..., the story was awesome...! :) Thanx for sharing... :)
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »