Reviews for Because He Loved Her
Kb chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Are you ever going to finish your LP stories? They really are very good, especially this one! I find myself re-reading these stories over and over again. I would love it of you updated, you write beautifully.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Ahhh u need to finish this! It's so good, I know it's been 4 years but for the love of god! I love it
JeniLyn2000 chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
I just read this straight through and I do hope you continue, it's really good. I am enjoying the way you are writing Lucas. Actually, I am enjoying the way you are writing all of them but especially Lucas. I am dying to find out what all has transpired between Nathan, Haley and Lucas. The Brooke/Jake relationship is adorable. I would love to read more, don't give up and please contnue.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Good story.
bendecida82 chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Aw, Laley. I hope it will happen again.

UD soon!
Nes28 chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
I love this story, it's amazing, and that was really great chapter even without L/P , I love every character you create here, and the interactions betwen them are simply amazing ( I love angsty stories), Jake is pretty awesome , and Brooke it's great , Peyton it's always my fav, and Haley between

Nathan and Lucas, I like the fact that Lucas don't pressing chargesit it's kind of progress for him -I think, thanks for writing these chapter,and these story , and I can't wait for more , I hope, that next time we get some L/P too, I have to say to you , that the way you describe feelings amaze me

, like the first time lucas saw peyton, or like he struggle

with himselve to touch her, aw (sorry for my englisch)
laj33 chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Good post
Stunna21 chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
good chapter so update soon and keep writing its great.
Rae chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
I really love this story, I think you're a great writer, but I really wish there'd be more LP in it. Pleease :)
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
can't wait to read more, update soon
demeter18 chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Great Update this was really beautifully written, it's really nice to see Luke is being the strong character for everyone and trying to help them all out in different ways!

Haley having a miscarriage was heart breaking-here's hoping Nate's rage reaches a more sane level and he finds it within himself to just be with Haley and not keep tearing them apart. Well done!

Can't wait for the next update!
bendecida82 chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Hey! No fair cliffy! I want to see Haley give Nathan what for!

Great chapter! UD soon!
laj33 chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
awesome chapter
Nes28 chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
I love this story I can read this story all over again , it's amazing , and I can't wait for more , you are doing amazing job , so thank you ,and can't wait for next update!
injenuity chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
yes! an update, i wish there were more LP but, i love this story so much, i'm glad you updated. i hope you update again soon!