Reviews for Fear and Redemption
TiaRat chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I think this works very well, better than having them just jump into bed with no discussion.
Davy's Girl chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was great. I enjoyed the pseudo-smut. LOL.
sprat chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
ENJOYED THIS
Laurie chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Please write more. I love how you interplayed the two characters and filled in the blanks on how they probably FINALLY got together!

Awesome job write more soon!
jenstog chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Hey! Sorry it's taken me a few days to get to reading this... but WOW! Can you write my smut scene for me? (oops did I just say I'm having a smut scene!- sh!)
regan666 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
argh my god, why dont you just do real smut, that was damned good enough. quit with the baby steps and get with the readl deal. you did a great job on this story i loved it, way to go!
webby chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
It was pretty good.
inonolimits00 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
for the first as you called it "intimate" scene lol AKA smut slash yeah well it was peurty amazing lol yeah i think you came more than writing somehting decent i was just overall a great fic i almost cried- not that thats that hard to do ( wow that THREE COUNT THEM THRE THATS)but vvery good

five stars and a hundred thumbs up

;] -zoey
Grissom1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Well I Liked it alot! I love it when Grissom finally admits his love for sara. He's so vunerable and Sara is so forgiving. Sigh!

Take care!

Penny
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
great great great just how it should have happened

ake :D
Wander52 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh, this is so good... are you going to write more on it?
dirtylabrat chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Pseudo smut is cheating! LOL How do you snap out of straddling Gilbert Grissom? Sara's got will power, I will giver her that!