Reviews for Kunoichis Like Us
koty2010 chapter 24 . 9/7
so good, please finish!
Alex Diaz chapter 24 . 8/15
Man this hasn't been updated in forever. But I'll keep my hopes up.
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 24 . 8/15
Rather sad this one hasn't been updated in four years; it's difficult to find Kasumi-centric fics that don't pair her with Ryu Hayabusa. Nothing against Ryu, mind, I just don't see that particular pairing. For that matter, I can't really see Kasumi (or Ayane) with any of the canon cast.

Anyway. Grammar is good, Kasumi's characterization seems consistent (I've only played the second game), same for Ayane. I like how they're able to reconcile. Including Hitomi was a nice touch; I've a bit of a soft spot for her.

I'll keep an eye out in case this one gets going again.
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 7/22
This is a good story. :)
TanTiger01 chapter 23 . 1/18
I just read that this was based on Tramps like us, which has a live drama version called kimi wa petto. I could not make it past the first episode... something about a man referring to someone else as "goshoujinsama" was my breaking point. I do not want to see such a cuckold TV drama of a woman who has no fucking idea about how to find good men, or even have a good taste in men to begin with. Compared to that, I couldn't stop reading Kunoichis like us. so, I know it's a few years too late but, GREAT WORK! I especially like the angle of Alex being a Gaijin, but wish that there would be some south Asian gaijin too one of these days.
cra0007 chapter 24 . 1/19
This is an utterly lovely story I truly hope you update some day.
TheBrick chapter 24 . 11/23/2015
No updates, I take it? Shame. This story effectively ends on a cliffhanger.
Snakespur chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
Wow, this is such a good story, it's a shame you stopped updating it :(.
SuperMarioForever2 chapter 24 . 1/31/2015
This perhaps the best Dead or Alive story I've ever read. When will you continue the story? Also, how did you make a French character without being stereotypical?
REAL chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
This story is how it should be written, most ppl stay in character, and don't try to act phony.

My dad's American, and my mom is french'.
YOU WANT SOME MORE CHEESE? coz that is cheesy and cliché as shit!
AntagonistLegionFaction chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
For one who has written a story for a fighting game series, this has caught my attention. And I say this story is actually pretty good! I love the Alex Kane O.C you've written. Really reminds me of myself growing up in my adolescence years. Though I don't know whether a kunoichi would appear to show me how life can be good. lol. I also loved how you expand Kasumi's character more into this. Her kindness and compassion are always her special traits in the DOA series, even as a shinobi. She's always viewed as fanservice entirely by many others. But they don't know what Kasumi has other than her physical beauty, even as a character in a fighting game series known for the ladies.

I got to admit, the story got me captivated that I've become to immersed into the story to even write a review! Maybe it's just me. There were the few obvious grammar mistakes I've noticed, but other than that, I would say this has been the fanfic that has my eyes caught to the screen for a long time since I haven't really caught with fanfiction a lot for a loooong time.

All my praise goes to you.
MindEngine95 chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
What happened to this series, I was ready for the next chapter?
The Great Potato chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
I love this story! Very well written. Thanks for taking the time to write this for last few years and I hoping is going well for you. :)
Destrark chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
I knew what was going to happen as soon as Daisuke started talking with his friends, just didnt expect Kasumi to be right outside. Guess thats what I get for underestimating a kunoichi right?
Destrark chapter 11 . 6/2/2014