Reviews for Ends and Beginnings
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
That was beautiful. :)
Mishee chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Beautifully written.

I don't often see stories written about Toryuki, and there are few people I know who have actually listened to the YST drama cd and know about his existence.

I love how you examined the relationship between him and Shin. Toryuki is not as different from Shin as many of us might think he is despite his "Masho" rank, and I like how you emphasized that with the introduction of his wife and child. It would be interesting to see how he and Michi met, and how their relationship developed and changed him.

I'm glad to have chanced upon this story. It was a joy to read, and you captured the moment very beautifully. :) Good job!
Ally W chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I think this was wonderfully done.

I like the fact that you happen to focus on a MaShou that not too many fans delve into. Fans love to write about the MaShou having second chances at life—and Touryuki happens to be one that is always forgotten. And, how you explained his return is well though out. I could see him being revived instead of dead.

The relationship between Shin and Touryuki is one that I like. Their both warriors that only wish to defend the things they cherish from harm. They do understand each other, despite their differences. And, having these two characters reflect on “Suikoden” is something you don’t read about. I think you focused on that wonderfully.

Nice job!