Reviews for Twelve Days of Christmas
blackraven615 chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Oh gosh. That was so cute!...what happened exactly though?please tell me. Thanks.
CobaltHeart chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
Oh very nice 'Tari-chan, very nice.
kyuubi11 chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
aww, thats so sad!

..naruto is so clueless when it coumes to hyuugas..well, actually when it comes to anything besides ramen.
CobaltHeart chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
Cute
CobaltHeart chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
This was sweet...and the song made me twitch...there's a story behind that song and it always makes me twitch a little bit. Anyways aw Shino's so nice.
CobaltHeart chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
oh my shoe this was a nice one, I can really see Gaara doing this for some odd reason
CobaltHeart chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
...confusing and cute
Madsy chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
Drugs, man. P

Cute.
CobaltHeart chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
First time I've been on my(moms) compie in a while, I haven't been on my all week...this was intresting, completely different than anything I'd ever expect, not really -grins- just random.

Dun Dun Dum my test is today!
CobaltHeart chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
This was cute, cliche but cute. And I think Ino and Naruto, definatly, I can't see TenTen like that really. I'm missing a choir performance to stay and learn whats on the test. My mom wouldn't of bribed just handed me my coat and be like 'ya ready?'
CobaltHeart chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Cute, and Sasuke was so gay in this. Though I gotta admitI do love the leash.
g r i m x v a n i t y chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Sounds very good, though knowing your favorite couple, I assume that the male that impregnated her was Shikamaru?
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aww this was so sweet and sad Hotari-chan. Ironicly I've been on a NejiHina kick lately too.