Reviews for Weasel Vs Ferret
FieldHockey chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
LOVE!
FieldHockey chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Oh my god I have tears in my eyes right now! This is so great! I love how your Ginny is as quick thinking and resourceful as JKR's is. Thank you for posting your talent for the world to see. :))
FieldHockey chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Dude this is amazing! So far I've been reading this story straight through (that's why I haven't had the decency to review yet sorry!) but it's AMAZING and PERFECT and one of the best Draco/Ginny stories I've ever read! Kudos and you keep doing you:)))
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
*cue the stupidest grin that ever made its way onto anyone's face*
black111star chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Funny and cute fic. My only complaint as of ch 12 is I think malfoy fell in love too quickly. I would have liked to see the relationship develope more first.
despicableme chapter 31 . 5/10/2014
I bow to your sense of humor, this made me laugh so much :D Plot and the characters were awesome and I loved their interactions :) I was supposed to study for exams but after reading the first chapter, I couldnt get away... aaaaaaaaaaand there goes half a day...
Guest chapter 31 . 3/19/2014
you don't actually have such a wide vocabulary do you?
you used a thesaurus to find get complex synonyms for simple words
that ruined Ron's character, since he tends to use simple words,
and you soud like a fake. one can tell by reading this story that those are not words that come naturally to you
shame
shame shame
shame
Homerunhitter chapter 31 . 12/29/2013
LoVe It :D
Tilly chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Lmao I am still laughing my butt off! Love this story so far and am going to keep reading, obviously lol. But I was laughing so hard at this chapter that I felt the need to tell the author thanks for the uncontrollable giggle fit! Aww, just made my day! Lol keep it up! You have amazing talent!
mi.ff29 chapter 27 . 5/19/2013
what I don't understand is why they didn't get some help before going to Malfoy Manor?
PurplePenguin13MI chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
This story is kick ass. I love it.
Vbarby chapter 31 . 3/20/2013
Aaaawwww so sweet, I love Draco&Ginny 3
Guest chapter 31 . 2/22/2013
this fic was great! loved it louds. u didnt over do the funny part of the story so it wasnt silly vurging on insanity which is good and they whole story was really well written and thought out. well done, really awsome pic enjoyed it louds
Guest chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
oh merlins spotty rainbow knickers, this had got to be the funniest thing ive ever read! i love the naked snape thing about the tapestry etc i couldnt stop laughing. great job so far
Guest chapter 31 . 1/9/2013
I just finished reading this, and it's so awesome! Wow! Best Draco and Ginny story I've ever read! Amazing, love it :)