Reviews for Healing
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
Holy fuck. Gurl. U never said what he was going to talk with him about! Or what was wrong! IF U AREN'T GONNA TELL ME, AT LEAST PM ME.
filipalope88 chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
another chapter please
Waiting chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Is this story dead? I hope not!
berty05 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Cutting short such a great a great story is just wrong :'(
beau-peep chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Oh I'm sad u stopped :-( keep going please
OnLorakeetWings chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I think you're doing well so far. My only complaint: You last updated this in 2007. It's 2013 now. Quite the hiatus, doncha think? Keep updating, please! _
SpiritedObsession chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
please continue! :3 it's really good!
something40423 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Christmas is over so when's the next one comming up?
monkeygurl13 chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Hello there!~

This is a really good story! I wish there was more to it.

I know that it's been 2 years since you last post, and that you probably won't continue this story (or even get this review), but I hope you do decide to continue with this! I'll subscribe just in case ]

Thanks for writing the beginning to such an interesting story, I really hope you continue it.
sam chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
this is awesome btw! luv it! plz continue XD
Lleet chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Not trying to be too critical, but you said Chopper said 'It doesn't look serious' but later you said “I’ve done all I can for him, now we must wait, and hope he has the strength to pull through.”

Haha, did I miss something? xD
patches-the-fox chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Very lovely, it's quite fluffy and sweet. So far, I really love it. I just wanted to point out a little typo- in chapter 3, near the end, you wrote "That steels it, next time I see that cook alone, I'm going to ask him about it." I think you meant 'settles' instead of 'steels'. Anyways, it's a wonderful story, and I can't wait for another chapter. Please continue writing this great fanfiction~! :)
yume76 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
please continue. what happens next? it's getting very interesting.
snowwinter486 chapter 3 . 9/13/2008