Reviews for (5)Pokemon The Next Generation: Sweet Revenge
Angel25 chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Cool :)
Sweet Angel3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Barry Adam Howard chapter 8 . 9/4/2001
maybe I can be in some of your fics.

you might want to E-mail me to know what pokemon I use.
BenRG chapter 8 . 9/4/2001
Actually, I wondered what the deal with Cid was. A change of perspective can often disorient and you can *bet* Giovanni is a master at taking the smallest bit of darkness and turning it into pure evil. Besides, I think it is excusable for anyone who hasn't read Pikachu13's 'The Guardian' to think that our two worlds are unconnected. I personally think Team Rocket will continue to be a menace. What is more, without Cid's rather melodramatic attempt to re-cast himself as The Phantom Menace, they coudl be a *lot* more unpredictable and dangerous.
Pikajenn chapter 8 . 9/4/2001
Cid is STILL a freak, but actually he's reminding me more of Davis thankyouverymuch. Shouldn't that Houndour be evolving soon? Hint..hint!
Pikajenn chapter 4 . 9/4/2001
Cid's a freak. That is one powerful Pichu Jamie has. Just think of how more powerful it will be when it evolves!
Pikajenn chapter 3 . 9/4/2001
Cid is still a freak. What's a bond lock? Who has one?
Pikajenn chapter 2 . 9/4/2001
Freaky dream, but at least Eric..I won't ruin the surprise for those reading the reviews first. Good chapter!
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Cid is a freak. I'd love to beat him up. Oh, wait, excuse me...::smacks Paul upside the head:: Of COURSE he got shot with a gun, genius. Whaddya think it was with? Tinkerbell's wand? Sheesh. On to the next chapter...
Blade-Masta chapter 8 . 9/4/2001
Great fic! But where am I in it?