Reviews for Home is Where the Heart Is
bbb136 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Brilliant. :)
Dieced chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
You know, I can see that. I can see something like this actually happening. Finn might belong on Vapos, but Aerrow belongs in the sky, or the battlefield. To lose it would devastate him, maybe even cause him to lose his sanity.

Very well written, Aerrow and Finn were beautifully in character, and the story was believable. Great job!
Saffronica612 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
awsome! i loved aerrow's reaction!
Lzsmith8 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Ah. Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for.

Finn is a kickass character. He's a shallow blond, livin' the high life and lovin' it, but he's also a dedicated hero, who knows exactly where's hes going in life.

Vapos is Finn's home. He cares for the place the way Stork cares for the Condor. It's his always.

And I feel for Aerrow. The sky knight who may end up saving the world, and who never wants to leave the sky. Bittersweet.

Thanks for posting this. Keep writing ya 'ear?

Liz
Madame Lady chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Gah...I was loving this 'fic, loving Finn's moment, and last line for Aerrow just really made a little something die inside me.

I totally understand how he's feeling, but man...that was pretty depressing.

This was well-written. When a story makes me care about the characters even more, I know that it's good.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
That's. . . some really interesting insight into Aerrow's head. Really deep, ya know?

Great work on this.

On an unrelated note, I'd still love to see a continuation of Saturday Night Entertainment. _~

It wouldn't even have to be a lemon! I'd just love to see what happened /after/ the whole thing. . .
Green Peridot chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Very nice. I think you pegged the characters well; Finn's change from his normal self to this was completely convincing; and I love the lines at the end about Aerrow never wanting to be anything other than a Storm Hawk.
Mouse-Mouse chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Ugh. Stupid ff . net...

I did say before my review was chopped up how wonderful it was to see Finn lie back and think about things for a change. Shows his rare maturity.

Loved it
Mouse-Mouse chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
*glomp* I love it. I love it just -so- much
Mirrorion chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That. Right there.

Is the stuff I'm after, the stuff I'm talking about.

I've always gotten the feeling that Aerrow hated the thought of not being a Storm Hawk anymore. Its almost heartbreaking...how much he loves what he does that he cant bear leaving it behind.

And lets not forget Finn acting deep; nearly finding himself, if you will. There are just places like that where you feel connected to everything and you feel whole. I love the fact that Finn has found that place and he's given a sense of completion finally.

This fic actually makes me worried for Aerrow. You know those old people who are depressed because their careers were their entire lives and then they're suddenly plunged into doing...well, nothing really? I have a feeling that'll happen to Aerrow. And its a terrible way to finish out the rest of one's life. I had some ideas that were quite similar to this, but goodness you put them in ways that I could only dream of doing. A happy ethereal little sequitur for Finn perhaps, but Aerrow...perhaps not.

So profound.
TheChromeDog chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Lolz, Sorry Aerrow, but you ain't gonna die. You aren't going to age either xD YOU'RE A CARTOON! xDxDxD

Anywho, nice. Very...random...

Awesome writing lolz
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Nicely done. It's really pretty, although it's also kinda sad. ; It makes you want to hug Aerrow and not let go.