Reviews for Heart of the Sea
kakkn chapter 32 . 10/5/2014
Great fic! I'm off to check out more of your works cause I like your style ;)
Tahitianbabe chapter 32 . 5/1/2014
Hey!

So i know this is very delayed as I havent been on this site in a couple years! I have re read this story a few times now and each time i read it, it gets better and better. This is hands down one of my favourite stories and have yet to find a pirate story such as this one that is so acurate. Majority of them dont even follow a good storyline.

This story was amazing and will forever be on my favourites list and always one I will come back to when I want a great read. I hope that if you did finish writing fanfiction that you continued writing at least in some way, you have a wonderful gift for putting ideas onto paper or in this case fanfics. I will be going through and reading some of your other works as I have found that you as an author are true to the characters.

Much Love
AlexGaykarth chapter 32 . 11/6/2013
I love this story so much.. The ending's amazing!:)
DarkKnightShiva chapter 32 . 2/14/2013
i cant belive some will have an excellant plot and wrote with a suitable language ... But you just made inuyasha and koga into pappaya dancers . So i didnt like the way you put the characters into .,... And definately, not inuyasha being human!
FallenFan77 chapter 32 . 1/25/2013
What an amazing story, i absolutely loved it!
randomlysaved chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
oh miss eowyn organa. it has been a pleasure to finish reading another fanfic ftom you. this is my second time reading it by the way. I have been reading your stories am REREADING them for years now. I started reading your stories since middle school, now I am in college and no matter what I always come back to read your stories. ( I am also glad I forget what happebs too, just adds to the excitement) . I dont know if you get to read this, but I want to tell you, you areawesome. I have read
Angelucie chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is a very awesome story, and it makes me happy to see someone so commited. d-.-b Thumbs up! This should of been made into a real book, so I could carry it around, since I ran out of paper to print it on... and Pirates are awesome when it comes to AU's!
Belief Among Unrest chapter 32 . 3/14/2012
I have no words. I have no words to describe the glory of this story, the genius, the effort...gah, everything! I bet if you simply change the names and some stuff, you could make this a book, dammit.

I'd buy that book, for sure.

Anyway, it's brilliant; I love it.
cellostar97 chapter 32 . 12/10/2011
I trulu totally loved this story!
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Thank you for siding with us, and welcome to Team Pirate. I just had to acknowledge this because my friend and I have been going on about this debate forever. Pirates...just own. Ninja's suck. Okay, well you probably want a real review now, so:

It makes me excited to read more, and read more I will. Your writing is awesome, and I can totally see this turning into something much more, something different from all the other pirate fics I love, and something worth sticking around to check out.

Usually the first chapter bores me in stories, but this piques my interest. I shall be back to review soon enough!
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 32 . 9/16/2011
Such a wonderful story!
Glon Morski chapter 32 . 8/21/2011
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I loved it. Thank yu very much fo sharing XD
1storywriter chapter 32 . 8/17/2011
This story was AMAZING! I really liked it. And pirates are a hundred times no more than that better than ninjas. I rate this five stars!
AnamGrey chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
WOW! I loved it! Everything from the writing style to the action scenes to the whole plot! .. It was amazing! Absolutely loved it! Can't wait to read your other amazing fics :D
haniata.of.passion chapter 32 . 5/16/2011
Oh wowww! That was amazzzinggg! Absolutely loveee it!

You deserve a high five! Cause they are special and awesomenesss! Heheeh xD *high fives you

I'm soo gonna print all this out. Lool. It's worth to read over again and again