Reviews for Desires Of A Model
LordOfTheWest chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
This is very interesting! I do hope that someday you shall update this again!
piedad carrillo chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
hey your story is turning out great keep up the good work and update soon because i want to see what happens next.

please update soon.
crescentmoon64 chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
OMG that was such a good story! I luved it - it's so cute. Please update as soon as possible!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
Well, those two ruined the moment. Though to be honest, I didn't feel much from it, because there was no emotion in between them. When it's just lust and no love, or compasion, it's just not as interesting; know what I mean? No offence, I like this chapter. But without feeling, there isn't anything at all. Also I was hoping for more of a fight on Kurama's part. Sorry for my obsesion with Kurama violence.
SerenityAutumn chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
Uh-oh. well things are getting pretty interesting. I hope it wasn't the alcohol that made Hiei act like that. I hope Yusuke walks in on them making out though cuz that would be interesting.
nancy chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
I like it!(O) please write more! please! .
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
Hmm... *hits Karasu and Yomi with a stop sign* BACK OFF FROM THE RED HEAD! Man, Kurama should fight soon, he was always a great fighter in the manga and anime... Oh well, nice chapter.
crazykk2 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I like it, I love it, I want more of it!

I am really enjoying this story and can't wait until the next chappie is up. Great job!
destiny921 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Lol. Keep updating! :D -add 2 faves-
sarcaticbrowneyes chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I love it!
sarcaticbrowneyes chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
OMG! I love it! I couldn't stop laughing!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
lol, Hiei was trying to pick a fight and lost...btw, is Kurama still recovering from the knife room? Because he possibly could fight with Hiei in equal terms, if he wasn't still on the mend... oh well, as long as Karasu keeps his distence *draws a line in front of Karasu* no passing this line for you, ya meany!
Autumn Whispers chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
Oh good. This wasn't discontinued like I had thought. (I had come across it around three motns ago, and I had thought...) This is a very origonal story, and I really want to know what happens next.

Just a thought, Jin crossed his arms like a parent scolding his child, but I thought Jin would be the one acting like a child and Touya the parent, so wouldn't it be Jin crossed his arms looing like a child recieving a scolding from his parent?

Ohmegee! We finally meet Hiei! And I wonder why Hiei's so mean. *sobs* I'm also curious as to see who will win, and it seems like there will be a twist to this story (it seems like something that will happen...).

I really want to read more! It's and interesting story at an interesting part! _
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
Why is it that Kurama is the only one who uses his words?
Anna Jaganshi chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Wow, I'm already hooked! Especially the flashback, that really got me. And I wonder how Hiei's story goes... I'm so curious! xD Yes, it did sound ominous. Which makes the next chapter even more wanted! I'm on the edge of my seat here (and about to fall off!)! I hope you do update this again.

(You know, I noticed that a lot of these were updated/uploaded on the same date... and the date is kind of creepy. o.o Not a bad creepy, it's just what that day is.)