Reviews for Under the Skin
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 1/13
Ah, interesting and a lovely scary/morbid story. Shino is such an empty character and I love what you've written.
High Daemon chapter 1 . 1/3
I've got youuuuuuu under my skinnnnnnnnnnn!
-FRANK SINATRA
Joshua the First chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Shino, Silent badass. Enough said
Rikkudo chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
. . . That truly is the brutality of war.

It looks like you and I have more or less the same opinion when it comes to those who seek to harm our loved ones.
Veodus chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was awesome. I always thought of shino as the quite badass type, u know. People just don't give him enough credit sometimes. I personally think he us one of the if not most dangerous if the rookie 11. Keep up the good work and good luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Wow, you're a disturbing fuck. Not so much because of what happened, but because your synopsis says "Your actions don't make you a monster. Your reasons do."
LCF chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
A VERY well done one-shot on a badly underused character! The Inuzuka's may be fierce and ferocious, the Hyuuga's may be all haughty & aristocratic (Hinata aside!) and so on... But, (and as a REAL ninja would be..!) Shino was cold, cruel & merciless. He (& by extension The Hive) had 2 objectives - Information, & "Troop Replenishment." And both were accomplished w/that same logical (dare I say "insect-like"..?) efficacy.

If there are accolades for spectacular Naruto one-shots..? I'd say your work here would be the standard. Bravo.

LCF
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Shinto is freaking awesome. This freaks me out, but I don't have much sympathy for Iwa. Brag about being tough and ruthless, but can't actually handle it. Little hypocrite.
dragonick711 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was unbelievably awesome, I mean the characterization alone was beyond words.
beege chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
A slick exploration of what it would *really* mean to be a ninja.

As for Iwa - no sympathy. Their real philosophy seems to be 'Do unto others and whine when others return the favour'.
ShadowStorm666 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Horrifically Awesome
illuminios chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Nice...
Silvar Sunstrider chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Truelly, the Aburame Clan is the singel scariest clan of Konoha.
Well written, it was...intresting, I think is the right word, to read.
Hickabickaboo chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Creepy, awesome, badass Shino!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
They're soldiers. Team 8 specialized in recon and intelligence. Do the math.

He had it coming.

Doesn't make it any less scary.