Reviews for Sterner Stuff
Due South Lover chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Omg u have to write more please? I would totally love 2 know wat the 2 Rays are planning to get the 2 mounties together! U left me on the edge of my seat! Well anyway i would love for u 2 write more! Thank u kindly!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Now, I'm not generally a fan of Fraser and Meg, but I'm a fan of well written stories that are true to the characters, and get their voices right. I loved your Vecchio, I loved your Meg, and if the writers for the show had consistently written her half as well as you do then I'd be a Fraser/Meg shipper. I really enjoyed this... your work here is done. (And I'd love to know the Rays' plans...)
KirstyMD chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Thankyou for this wonderfel story. I also enjoy seeing Fraser in pain (does this make me a bad person?) but I love seeing him get better too! I would love to see more of this story, what is Rays plan? Thankyou
the vampyr marius chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Great story :)
Ride-Forever chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh! Oh! Oh! This story grabbed me in my guts from the very first word! Every line of dialogue rang true! Every descriptor put me right in the middle of the action! The suffering was so beautiful and the saving was such a relief. You are a tremendous story-crafter.

Please write more along this bent, of Benton and Meg being in tough situations where they allow their true feelings for each other to show...and then they back off again. And please keep including both Rays, too.

Thank you kindly for creating and sharing this gem!
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Very good story. Very well written. Thank you kindly for sharing :-)
vic32 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Simpley a fantastic story oh please do a follow up. to it :)
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I love this fic! You're great!

I love to see my dear in pain, is so sweet... Congratulations!

(and sorry for my english, I'm italian)
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Brilliant! I particularly liked Benton's reaction, very accurate.
Plastic Fantastic Lover chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
okay, that last part confused me a bit...BUT THIS IS THE BEST DUE SOUTH FIC I HAVE EVER READ! You got the personalities down perfectly, and that in my opinion is one of the most important parts of a good fic. Everything else was perfect too...YAY I'm happy now...
Karri chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
OW! Poor Fraser! You nailed his character dead on. He was in true Fraser form. :) Great story!

(Nice you included Vecchio - wasn't the same after he left :))
Matt Shine chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Very good story. The Epilouge part could have ended slightly better, but other than that it was above average. Good luck on future writing.
domino chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Damn! You write the best Due South stories! I loved this one as well as "For Whom The Bell Tolls". Great stuff. Great work.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Love it please write a Sequel thank you
Devon chapter 1 . 6/16/2001