Reviews for Daughters And Dating
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This story had me chuckling and also wanting more. :D
Calil Gadien96 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Lets just say that I am glad I'm not Tristan.
EmSyd chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Fantastic. Love Peyton and Don together. Hope you do more fics/oneshots with 'em.
celadon chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I know, I know, I'm slow, but I do get there eventually! This reminded me so much of my own Dad, father to four girls. Normally the funniest, most easy-going man on earth, he was unrecognizable when a boy came to call. Sat and glared at them the whole time. All our girlfriends would say, "You're Dad is such a doll". All our boyfriends would say, "Your Dad is so scary."
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
hahahahahahahahaha! OMG I can so see this. You so need to add a story where Don talks with Colby after the date.
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Hey I like this. It's better continued. *wink* *wink*
Amber chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Haha, I love that song. Anyway, very well written I liked it. It was funny in all the right parts.
guardianM3 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Loved this story! It was funny and sweet. I can't wait for more of your stories, especially the sequel to "Stupid Yellow Letters". :)
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
lol great job!
Stellarsiren chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
OMG! That was brilliant! I love this story:) I can so see Don as an overprotective dad (sure get enough of it as a brother, son and friend:D) And his daughter dating Colby's son? Too cute:D
ari chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Haha. Interesting choice! I'm interested to see where this goes. Well written, and fun to read. )
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was so cute! Loved seeing both parents perspective and I have to agree that Don would be excessively protective of his kids. A very fun glimpse.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
LOL - have to to say the washing scene reminded me of Saturday's in my house. Especially the dirty sports kit and the smell of it scaring the dog!

Love daddy Don - and the gun - and the spitting image daughter. Boy, could I see shades of over-protective Alan, as Don huffed and puffed in that chair.

This was fun, ME.
simanis chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I like this... Don finally married and to Peyton but what about the in between? You gave us begining and the end(happily ever after- sort of?)

Do write the middle part, must be something you can write about or is it in the works?

:D see yer!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Don...a father! ...teenage daughter! Colby's son! First date and a gun! Oh, it's just so delicious! It's funny and it's so Don and I love Peyton, and please write more. Please!