Reviews for Don't Forget to Breathe
OH MY GOSH! I JUST FOUND THIS AND READ ALL OF IT IN LESS THAN THREE DAYS.. I'M DYING CAUSE IT'S SOOO GOOD AND YOU NEED TO UPDATE!
MzPearlz chapter 31 . 12/2/2014
OH MY GOD HOW COULD YOU. KEEP WRITING. CLIFFY. OH MY GOD. -dies- keep writing the goods even if this isn't a lemon... T.T please?
Guest chapter 31 . 7/29/2014
Very good story. Please update soon.
Rhaynebow-Memories chapter 31 . 7/29/2014
plaese post the next chapther ive been reading this allllll night
IamACritic chapter 31 . 7/28/2014
Ah snap it's getting heavy
weisekleinemaus chapter 31 . 7/26/2014
Wooooooah. Lots of things going on. With all the detail you've put in this story, I kept thinking I was actually reading a book of the Harry Potter series. Wonderful job! A few continuing grammar errors, but nothing horrendous. I am very excited to see how it ends!
M
batcat4eternity chapter 31 . 7/25/2014
OMG! Loving this story :D Even though I became a fan of Potter an liked Ron and Hermione, I secretly Love this possibility with her and Draco. Love the relationship between them. Love the chemistry. Love the writing. Cannot wait for the next chapter. :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! They found out about her!
NightshadePrincess chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
Great story. I loved how the story started and how much the characters have progressed. Can't wait to read more.
Bubbling Bubbles chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
...um I don't want to burst your bubble...but there's only 30 days in November
Guest chapter 30 . 9/17/2013
Really good story. Please post next chapter.
PastHopingFor chapter 30 . 8/4/2013
Ahhhh no no no! Please please PLEASE COME BACK! Your story is so amazing and you're such a good writer PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I'm begging!
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 30 . 7/31/2013
8D OH MY GOD! I can't wait for the next chapter! Do you have any idea when you'll be done with it? I never know what to do with all my Dramione feels. lol. Also, is there any way you would give a teaser? :] Even just the tiniest of teasers?
GatesofShadows91 chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
Wow. I can just imagine how stunning Hermione would look in that dress .
That was nice/brave of Nott to approach her.
I think Draco should still have a dance or something with her too tonight :)
dramionelover0831 chapter 30 . 6/8/2013
Baaah...so glad to finally see you've updated. :D
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 30 . 6/4/2013
Oh my...I...I love it...write more soon!