Reviews for A Double Edged Sword
Lady Hawk Wind chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
That was honestly one of the best books i have ever read, you have to write more.
evelyn rose chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
i started reading this mounths ago and i really like it , i supose you've forgoten about it , but i would like you to continue.

please.

evelyn rose chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
please continue this i love it!

HawaiianJen808 chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
please update! there is really not that many Septimus fanfics and it is rather annoying haha

septimus is handsome i will admit!
Jokester666 chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Interesting story, can't wait to see more. I love the idea of Septimus and a OC, can't really imagine any one else putting up with him:P He's my favourite character, and there's not too many stories about him.
Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Very good! Keep up the good work!
kinky boot fiend chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
SEPTIMUS! SEPTIMUS! I love this fic, it has cheered me up incredibly. You've portrayed dear Septimus so very well and have written his character so very well.

Please update soon, for the sake of my sanity.
xcourtniex chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Aw Great first 3 chapters. I love stories about Septimus!

Thanks for writing. Please update soon.
Eimmy chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
I'm gonna keep following this story.

IT's really lovely and I LOVE the new chapter.

I can't wait to see what this turns into.

:D
Inkpot satsuma chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Well, that's pretty cool! Will you continue? BTW, somehow Septimus was one of my favorite charcters.
gracie1222 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
I love your story! I can't wait until the next chapter. Thank you :-)
Wendi Lucenda chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Oh, I just love it! I look forward to your next update...
Jade Snape-Holloway chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This is a good fic! Don't listen to that stupid 'Pinstriped Armoni,' she said the exact same thing to me. Laina isn't a Mary Sue. Pinstripes obviously doesn't know what a Sue is.

Good fic!
peculiarjuliar chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
I really like this fic so far. Keep up the awesome work. And just for the record, I personally think that Laina isn't too Mary-Sue-ish. She is slightly, but there's nothing wrong with that. Good job!

- pj
Pinstriped Armani chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Hmm... this "Laina" seems like a Mary-Sue to me...and I've been writing fanfic for years now...I know a Mary-Sue when I see one.

Sorry to leave a bad review, but I hate it when male characters are paired with the author's stereotypical female alter-ego, I find it is a lack of imagination, rather use the characters that are presented in the story.

But then again, I'm probably just annoyed because I'm a slash fangirl, I hate ALL female OCs.