Reviews for Owlbus Humblebore and the Labyrinth of Doom
nice lol
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
nice
Aedrie chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Was just searching for a new HP fic to read. Came across this story. :D At first I though, 'I think the author spelt their names wrong'. A Parody! Which I didn't find out until thirty seconds later!

Nice play on words. Very creative and funny. :D I love parodies.
SiriuslyPeeved chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Heh! The opening could have fit well into the book in my opinion... ;). I got a creepy feeling considering cobwebs in someone's mouth when they woke up, very effective while still being humorous.

I knew the zebras were coming from the chapter title, but they still made me giggle. This story's reminding me of Discworld; it wouldn't surprise me if you were also a fan of that fun series. Back away from the mushrooms Terry! ;)
SiriuslyPeeved chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I'm so glad I read this. I was so badly in need of a laugh. I do love the Potterverse but so much of it cries out for parody... Acknowledging that a lot of it is meant to be tongue-in-cheek, heh.

I howled at the pop-up ads most of all, I think. Voldemort definitely had s
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Mr. Deadbrains! lol!
DarkHeart81 chapter 15 . 8/18/2010
LMAO! This was one crazy fic! Loved it! Definitely the best parody fic I've read.
Teinien chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Thanks for the laugh!
THE WORINDLVE chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
This is a very odd story. BUT IT'S HILARIOUS! XDD
Fallingintonothing chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
I find myself reading a paragraph, finishing it.I start the next paragraph. Then relzing what was said in the last paragraph, I burst out laughing.
Sable Scribe chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
HE ALSO HAS BEEN, REPORTEDLY, KNOWN TO MAKE FANGIRLS SWOON. WE URGE ALL FANGIRLS TO REMAIN INDOORS WHILST WE PRETEND TO HANDLE THIS MATTER.

This is priceless!