Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rookie Sennin
NATHAN Kim chapter 12 . 3/26
The story so far is awesome. Keep updating every week or so and include at least one scene where Harry uses his Byakugan against someone (preferably Draco Malfoy).
Tarantulaguy chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Love where this is going, I know you haven't updated in years (literally), but please keep writing! x
Siblings-Curse chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
I just had the strangest sense of Deja vu.
Siblings-Curse chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
I understood...
Siblings-Curse chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I have a feeling Sasuke's gonna be on he-who-must-not-be-named side.
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
Please update soon.
Ehh. wha chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
First off, I would like to say that I generally avoid reviews when it hasn't been updated in a few years, but at this point, I just wanted to point out a couple flaws I've found so far.

I am enjoying the writing style of the piece so far, but I would caution that there is a serious over estimation of the wizards ability. Death Eaters, at the end, are just a bunch of psychotic, spoiled dark wizards with no real strategy or actual ability. I doubt that they would be able to fight with enough skill that the ninja, who are trained to fight against odds, into a point where they were having any real trouble. I noticed, when reading the book, J.K. Rowling fails in addressing any difference in the level of power of any of the wizards other than tell the reader it is so. Unfortunately, this comes across as an amateurish mistake, since there is no demonstration. Well, there's Voldemort's and Dumbledores fight in the Ministry of Magic, but that could also be constituted to hard work and simply age.

However, before I rant about the failiures of Rowling's book, I will go on to say, that this is something I am willing to ignore.

But it brings up something else. According to the fifth book, you can only open the Room of Requirement if you know exactly what the other asked for. I can only assume that Harry told the DA members what to ask for when they trained, and Umbridge knew because of the spy. However, this means that Harry and the others couldn't have stumbled onto Sasuke and Naruto in the Room, because it is too coincidental that they asked for the same exact thing when they are from two extremely different cultures. In such cases, this brings your writing an amateurish feel.

Excluding that, I look forward to see where it's heading. I honestly only brought it up in case you ever looked back at it.

Just something to consider :)
Fruitloop11 chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
I'm really lovin the sassaku fluff... You should make more :) love your story. Update soon. :)
Sepherif chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
Definitely one of my favorite crossovers, though you seem to have a problem with if... Oh, and, end of chapter 9, I see what you did there. Made me crack up.

Good job and keep it up.

Update this or other Harry Potter/Naruto story.
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
Your story is so good I love your couples! I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon!
CMinuteByMinute chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Why so long since the last update?
kingrobert84 chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
dude he throws the rasenshurekin now he used it once and upgraded it so he could throw it
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
according to this, naruto goes to ravenclaw. seriously?

i think you goofed.

i believe that hinata was in hufflepuff, sakura in ravenclaw, sasuke in slytherin and naruto in gryffindor.
littlepocky chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
NOOO! DIE OROCHIMARU DIEEE! YOU'RE MAKING THINGS MORE COMPLICATED FOR THE ANBU PLUS HINATA AND TENTEN! GAHH. I AM DIEING TO READ MORE. This is the best! I know you updated this like, two and a half years ago, but please try your best to get back into this story! The plot is amazing! I'm rooting for you!