Reviews for The Perfect Plan
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 10 . 2/16
Maybe one day in the future this great story, will be done!
Cerenbus.Snape.Malfoy chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
OMG, don't leave me hanging? Why is it that none of the actually GOOD fanfictions are ever finished?! Please update soon? Please?!
L.V.Owl chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
This is a very good and original fanfic! You CAN'T leave it on a cliffy like this! It's just about to pick up! I mean she hasn't even gotten to develop a complex love/hate relationship with Snape! T_T (IMPERIO!) Continue this fanfic!...pwease?
Whoopsydaisy chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
I like your story so far. :) I know on your profile it said revisions were underway so I will wait patiently. Hopefully I will get to read more. :)
Mother of Tears chapter 10 . 3/18/2009
FI hope you eventually go on with this one. I think the idea is fascinating and I'd like to see where you take it.
celadonserpent chapter 10 . 3/9/2008
An absolutely fascinating original premise. I wonder how everything will work out? I usually cringe at the sight of an OC, but you've done a wonderful job depicting her. In this case, not only is an OC tolerable, but necessary. I hope you will continue with this story. It's too interesting to leave in such a state.
Shiroiyuki3 chapter 10 . 3/1/2008
I can't believe there isn't more reviews! This is a good story, very well done. A few minor spelling/punctuation issues, but nothing too distracting. What a shame! You should have at least 15 reviews by now...

Anyways, great story! I can't wait until Miriam/Bella and Severus meet. It should prove a very odd coupling indeed. I wonder how things will progress, it's so exciting _.

And I wonder what the real Bellatrix is up to...
Shiroiyuki3 chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
I actually quite liked this story, I'm surprised no one has left a review yet. I sincerely hope you haven't abandoned it, because there are rarely fanfiction stories that introduce new characters as well as you have done with Miriam.

The only thing I wish was that your chapters were a bit longer. But that is only my selfish need to read more. Please continue!