Reviews for The Road Not Taken
Hypocrite, her story suggest she shouldn't hate Death Eaters, but she sure as hell seems to!
I actually feel quite sorry for James. I'm sorry, but lily has been a selfish bitch
Understatement much! He gets hit for protecting his mother, and then that bitch blames it on him!
Icanus chapter 48 . 1/22
I'll love to read some more from you u.u
anon chapter 1 . 1/7
Just wanted to let you know that you still have loyal readers waiting with baited breath for more of this amazing story you have created. Not trying to rush, since I understand the situation of losing your data was quite awful. Just letting you know that there are still people out there who enjoy your work and would love to read more of it if you are able to update in the future. Don't worry; I'll keep checking back from time to time. This story is one of my all time favorite Sevily fics! Cheers! :DDD
coccinellee chapter 48 . 1/6
What I think is that I don't care that the story is not completed, I still love it so much! I really love all your original characters and I love everything about the big family Daniel and Violet created. It made me cry more than once that's for sure. Everything feels so realistic, to Vernon's right wing thinking to Sev and Lily's budding sexuality. I've never read any fanfic with such realistic depictions. I'm in awe. Oh and Remus has a cute little sister! I love it! Seriously, thank you so so much!
SpicyRamenGirl chapter 29 . 11/22/2015
I honestly love this story, but dislike how Lily talks Severus into doing what she wants all the time. I can't help but feel like she manipulates him with tears, making herself the victim in any situation she dislikes and then demanding her own way even if the other party has a right to their own opinion and what they decide to do in their life. I get that she can't be a flat character, all mean or all nice, but the tears annoy me. Petunia is sort of right; Severus has spoiled her.
Sea16 chapter 48 . 11/3/2015
Love the story. Please consider continuing the story
LDaastrich chapter 48 . 9/3/2015
Wow thats really sad, this story is great and I was looking foward to finishing it. Anyway, great story, and I hope you'll be able to finish it one day ;)
arse chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Hey arse. If Lily was a REAL friend and not a shallow bitch it wouldn't have mattered what Severus said. A REAL friend would have realized that he said mudblood out of distress - anyone with half a brain would realize that.

I can't help it you can't wrap your tiny brain around that... you must have some rather shitty friends. Feel sorry for you.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
Idiot
r.i.provorse chapter 48 . 8/11/2015
this story has been absolutely amazing thus far! I reall hope you can update on here soon, I feel so torn not being able to finish it. I've been reading for days, and its taken a lot of the stress from daily life away. you are so talented! please please please update soon on FF! this story has me on the edge of my seat!
r.i.provorse chapter 22 . 8/7/2015
km
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Eep! Loving this so far, keeping me rather distracted at work :)
Guest chapter 47 . 5/18/2015
This is one of my very favorite Sev/Lily stories. Just excellent.
1,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »