Reviews for The Road Not Taken
tpaturi chapter 52 . 4/11
I love this story, I do. It's just that I can't stand Lily. She doesn't change one single bit, and never gets off her high horse. Snape needs to find someone better, honestly. Look, I get it, James Potter in canon does die a good person, but James Potter now is not a good person, not really. At least, he never showed any signs of it. All it took for Lily to be friends with him is for him to stop bullying Snape, but does that erase all the years he did bully Snape? James, while isn't as disposable as Black, didn't do anything redeemable except, perhaps, barely apologize. I'm not saying that he is unredeemable at all, I'm saying he's not redeemable yet. Besides, Lily's first priority should be to Snape, her boyfriend, and not James, his bully. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't make friends with my boyfriends bully, even if he was redeemable. I would forgive him, yes, but forgiving and befriending are two different things. She's also extremely hypocritical. She wants Snape to stop being friends with Mulciber and Avery and company, yet she still hung out with the Mauraders. How are the Mauraders any different from Mulciber and Avery? At this point mulciber and Avery aren't Death Eaters, they haven't killed anyone. They are bullies, but so are James and Sirius. Another thing is that, even in canon, we don't know that Snape wanted to be a Death Eater back in his 5th year. Hanging out with Death Eaters is not equivalent to wanting to be one. Snape messed up by calling her a mudblood, definitely, but Lily could have tried harder to salvage the friendship like this Lily did. She should have point-black asked him if he wanted to be a Death Eater. Their relationship is not fair because Snape would walk the world twice over if she asked him to and she demands too much from him. This is why I don't ship snily. They are not on equal footing, because Severus knows that if he makes one mistake she'll leave. But, this was one of the few Snily stories that I thoroughly enjoyed, I just want to punch her in the face once or twice. She doesn't know how lucky she is, truly. I wish she'd lose him for a little bit through HER own actions and see what she'd be missing.
amestoy chapter 52 . 3/5
Lovely fic. There is so much to say about it I'm leaking space in one review, so let's just summarice with the statment "I loved every part of it".
Continue.
Victory Slytherin chapter 52 . 1/20
God I really, really can't wait for the sequel! I read it all today, nonstop and surviving on tea. I loved how you played Severus, how you played Lily, their relationship. I never thought that I would love to see them together! Please continue. And I don't feel bad for Potter, that's ... he's an idiot Bully.
jazzy2may2 chapter 52 . 12/11/2020
Happy to see this story is still up and going.
Guest chapter 52 . 12/4/2020
i can't wait to read more !
i really hope to see this story finish cause it's a masterpiece
one of the best I’ve ever read
Guest chapter 52 . 11/29/2020
AHHHH! fuck, why didn't you finish this masterpiece?! poor James! I hope he will be happy with someone else, as Lily and Sev are. AMAZING, I just don't know why you didn't update for more than a year.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2020
Fb
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
Sh
Guest chapter 52 . 10/24/2020
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC STORY!.PLEASE WRITE MORE! ...
Roya chapter 52 . 9/16/2020
I hope you post another chapter soon. I have been with this story since you first posted it all those years ago. This is one of my all time favorite stories and really hope you continue it. Hope all is well for you.
raymond21 chapter 20 . 8/19/2020
I am really happy to see that lily mother is giving severus the love that he had starved for his entire life. His parents is really toxic and abusive towards him. No wonder sev hate pities from people around him. Because they just pities him and continued with their life,as if nothing happens. But to give someone emphaty and love is different.
Guest chapter 52 . 8/7/2020
LOVE ITTTTTT!
CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE
Norv chapter 46 . 7/22/2020
quel mauvais exemple ce dumbledore donne de l'enseignement en favorisant sa maison et en abaissant les autres, sinon le reste de la fiction est captivante, merci
1,724 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »