Reviews for The Road Not Taken
LDaastrich chapter 48 . 9/3
Wow thats really sad, this story is great and I was looking foward to finishing it. Anyway, great story, and I hope you'll be able to finish it one day ;)
arse chapter 1 . 8/30
Hey arse. If Lily was a REAL friend and not a shallow bitch it wouldn't have mattered what Severus said. A REAL friend would have realized that he said mudblood out of distress - anyone with half a brain would realize that.

I can't help it you can't wrap your tiny brain around that... you must have some rather shitty friends. Feel sorry for you.
r.i.provorse chapter 48 . 8/11
this story has been absolutely amazing thus far! I reall hope you can update on here soon, I feel so torn not being able to finish it. I've been reading for days, and its taken a lot of the stress from daily life away. you are so talented! please please please update soon on FF! this story has me on the edge of my seat!
r.i.provorse chapter 22 . 8/7
Eep! Loving this so far, keeping me rather distracted at work :)
This is one of my very favorite Sev/Lily stories. Just excellent.
nkh1 chapter 48 . 5/16
It's really too bad you lost this story. Was looking forward to hearing how Vi did, how Lilly and Sev would handle the rest of 7th year.
a123b chapter 42 . 4/26
I know you posted this chapter a long time ago, but still the pain of losing a best friend and a source of inspiration is always hard. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story, a story that I will continue to enjoy
dragoon109 chapter 38 . 4/15
well at least you got petunia mostly right. i always felt that people did her a disservice in their writings about her.
livoctober55 chapter 47 . 4/13
Dude I hope that you read this but I really really love this story and hope that you continue this soon because it's so wonderfully written and the plot line is amaze balls! Any whooo... awesome story please please please continue it!
AH- he said it! HE SAID IT!
Did you know, I can't ever think about Sev and Lily without thinking of Over It by This Wild Life. It literally sums up the whole dynamic.
SomeoneAlive chapter 7 . 3/24