Reviews for What the New Year Brings
HelleBelle chapter 29 . 3/2
When putting it to perspective like that then yes being "One" out of s ix billion is quite humbling. Nice chapter by the way it real made me re valuate somethings in life. Oh can you pleaseeeeeee send me the ending quote I wanna put it on my profile. Thank you!
Caeria chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
The story is long since completed so I doubt it gets changed, but you really shouldn't fall asleep "still joined together" especially while still wearing a condom.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Soooo cuuuteeee.
Shayna chapter 51 . 4/30/2014
I'm love this to an extreme and I love that song, I have I to my phone lol
Stefxtastic chapter 60 . 9/12/2013
I really liked this. I love how sweet Kakashi was to Sakura. I wish we knew what exactly made him decide to follow his heart. It was a great read!
electrickpanda chapter 55 . 6/19/2013
Kakashi Bunshin sexytimes!
Yay!
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 60 . 3/2/2013
Oh noes! The baby- It's a Time Lord!
*insane laughter*
JustAnotherReader2 chapter 60 . 2/3/2013
I fell in love with your story since the first chapter and it just got better throughout the whole story.
I loved how you ended the story with them having twins and Kakashi's fainiting :P
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
jajaja disaster
Kiki4eva143 chapter 60 . 10/23/2012
I really liked this story. One of my face that I read. I wish there where a couple more chapters or another story to see how there kids turn out and stuff. I do think the story was a little rushed otherwise it was one of the best.
Guest chapter 60 . 6/28/2012
I love your stories. I'm fairly sure it was The Old Biddy that made me love KakaSaku. I introduced my cousin to both that one AND this one, and now she adores your fics as well as KakaSaku. I used to be all, "SasuSauku only! Kakashi's totally old!" but you make them so sweet together. I will continue to read your fics for a long time, I think.
Guest chapter 56 . 6/28/2012
Fights... The only thing more painful than fighting with the person you're in love with is almost being dumped by them.
Miss Pibbles chapter 60 . 1/5/2012
Wow! Loved every minute of this chapter! The language is flawless, the plot lines were amazing and the humour was warm and delightful :) and even though I despise authors putting in bracketed numbers to referrals to what the author is typing about, I didn't really mind it in your story :) there were a few times when the descriptions for certain things went on a little too long for my liking, it was still very good to see you do your research on what you were referring to in Japanese culture and traditions :)

I look forward to reading more of your work! :) x
Aoki ShinkiRose chapter 59 . 12/30/2011
wow..niceeeeee story.i like it
Miss Pibbles chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
This chapter has to be the most breathtaking I have ever had the pleasure to read...

Fuck.