Reviews for What the New Year Brings
The Fallen Wednesday chapter 24 . 8/9
I laughed my ass off at this chapter! Thank you! Its a wonderful story so far...
Trixery chapter 19 . 7/4
i love that you have made kakashi Rich, well it seems as he is. because i have never understood the whole poor kakshi thing, i mean he doesnt spend money on much and often takes the most dangerous well payed Jobs in the village
Trixery chapter 8 . 7/4
i love your story it is so awsome! I am hoping for smexy parts soooooon wink wink :3
Outside-Is-Scary chapter 60 . 6/20
Such a beautiful story!
The best love story ever...
LaDy CoUnteRpart of NaTsume chapter 29 . 12/18/2016
I've been perusing the whole KakaSaku fics for a while now and I'm glad I ran into your profile and this story, specifically this chapter. I usually review a story at the end but I have to say this: This chapter is beautiful.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Keep up this awesome work
uphemia.serendeputy chapter 60 . 12/31/2015
It's new year's eve and I'm rereading this 3
HelleBelle chapter 29 . 3/2/2015
When putting it to perspective like that then yes being "One" out of s ix billion is quite humbling. Nice chapter by the way it real made me re valuate somethings in life. Oh can you pleaseeeeeee send me the ending quote I wanna put it on my profile. Thank you!
Caeria chapter 22 . 11/4/2014
The story is long since completed so I doubt it gets changed, but you really shouldn't fall asleep "still joined together" especially while still wearing a condom.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Soooo cuuuteeee.
Shayna chapter 51 . 4/30/2014
I'm love this to an extreme and I love that song, I have I to my phone lol
Stefxtastic chapter 60 . 9/12/2013
I really liked this. I love how sweet Kakashi was to Sakura. I wish we knew what exactly made him decide to follow his heart. It was a great read!
electrickpanda chapter 55 . 6/19/2013
Kakashi Bunshin sexytimes!
Yay!
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 60 . 3/2/2013
Oh noes! The baby- It's a Time Lord!
*insane laughter*