Reviews for Questionings and Interruptions
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Why doesn't anyone n this story knock?!
Wait never mind. They all probably want to see it. Pervs.
Baby Scorpion chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
So sexy!
localuna chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
wow
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Kakashi is such a pervert, I bet he would love being Hokage to get away with doing things like that. I guess they were fed up with stopping sex because of interruptions and didn't care who came in the last time XD

Another great story.
awesomness101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
that was awesomely funny and written
Pookster chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
No! I don't want it to be the last part of the series! What about an official wedding, or the child (possibly twins? :D) that's going to be born? You can't leave us poor readers hanging like this! Please!
headeranderson chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
haha poor Izumo and Kotetsu.
animefan28 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Eventhough you said this was the last part of the series, I still think you should make at least one other installment! lol This is a good story, I enjoyed it alot ;) thanks for writing as much as you have!
Kyara Athena chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Nas!

FANTASTIC! but it's really the last? XD I will never be tired of your fics, and less of your KakaSaku that only makes me think on how much I would like, no, not like, LOVE to be Sakura...hell! she's so lucky! :P

Ok. I'm out of words again...I'm so mad at me for not have been born as Sakura F.F...XD (nonsese again TuT...) so...all I can say is...PERFECT, again and again, so ONEGAI keep writing!

We'll "read us" later, until then...

Ja Ne!
Broken Mantra chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This was refreshingly different! I loved it earnestly. It was well written and wasn't short enough to be annoying and just long enough to finish your idea.

Great job, I would have liked to see a little more romanticism between Sakura and Kakashi becuase it mostly felt like a physical relationship more than anything. I think a little more sincerity would have pulled the piece together and made it easily relatable.

Good job! Broken Mantra
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I must say that your stories never fail to amuse me to no end. I know you said this would be the last one but...we won't object if you change your mind!