Reviews for Katayaburi no Ai
bell-keys chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
You shouldn't hate dialogue because, in my opinion, you write it incredibly well! Very poignant. This was a great chapter and really, these one-shots have cemented my liking for this pairing!
bell-keys chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I absolutely loved the description of their interaction, the whole 'civil conversation with a mass murderer.'
bell-keys chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That is some serious sexual tension! Loved it!
JOJO chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
AWW,it's so sweet and beautiful,perfectly done!

write more,pleaseeeeee...I'm a huge fan of Itakeru XD
Cole chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
Aww,I've been waiting so long for the next chapter..

Update please.. ,

I like your story,please continue...
DIRTYBITCH chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
hey!talking straight your story is shit,fucking boring and sucks completely!everything here is useless...and itakure is my fav pairing and you ruined all fun of reading a fanfic...worst itakure fanfic ever...you are a black spot 4 the name of a writer...!

hey shocked!i'm not bashing you...just kiddin...take it easy!it was freaky there above was just fake bullies...it was the best itakure fanfic i've ever read!and besides what can you expect from a "DIRTYBITCH"...keep goin it was great...

bi!recover from your shock soon!sorry immensely if found it rude!
Sanded Silk chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
Are you kidding? This is really good! I haven't read anything better than this on fanfiction. Keep writing!

-Sanded Silk-
Rinhail chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
I always enjoy short right-to-the-point stories.
Gaaah chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
*melts in a puddle but still swoons as if her life depends on that* So cute! Update soon! ItaKure forever!
Watch Hound chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
It's gorgeous. I liked Itachi's softer side, to be quite honest. It doesn't all have to be blood and fighting. Something like this is adorable. Keep them coming, dear .

T.S.O.H
LeVide chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Loved this chappie.. can't wait for more!
Watch Hound chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
ItaKure! You have made me very pleased. I am addicted to this pairing. I adore it with a passion The one-shots are also very nice and well-written, which makes it even more pleasant for me to read .

T.S.O.H
Gaaah chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Yay! ItaKure rules! Update soon, I can't wait to see the next chapters!
diamondsforever chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Short, but very well done. Keep it up.
monk4y chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
this is really cool, theres not many Itachi/kurenai fics out there.