Reviews for Slip Ups
random-k chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
I feel sorry for them both
SphereWizard chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
I absolutely love this. Fanfiction stories about narnia and scenarios like this are my favorite. The whole idea of the psychological impact on four kids being thrust into a world where they become powerful, respected adults and then in the blink of an eye dumped back into the dull world where they were basically nothing is fascinating. There is just so much to explore there. If I wasn't so lazy Id try to write one myself. This is probably the best one about the psychological impact on the Penvensies I've come across. :-( I only wish it was a more written about topic. I'm somewhat hopeful you will return to this story.
Momma Lici chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Ahhhhhh!

AHHHHHH...

*feels*!
curlyhaironmyhead chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
This has got to be one of my most favorite Narnia fanfics. You write almost exactly how I picture them.

curlyhaironmyhead

P.S. Please update soon!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That is rather hilarious, especially that he never even considered simply saying he spent a lot of time reading about tactics over the holidays.
Dilly Pickle chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Oh. Wow. This is amazing! The whole lot!
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Okay well done first chapter - I especially liked the point about how he would pitch his voice. I would have not used "brilliant" as an instructor comment - it's to much like slang a schoolboy would use.

I get that you didn't want to end on 'ignorance is best' but the last two paragraphs ... are too odd of a POV change. I think you could just cut them.

Also take away the authors' notes at the bottom. Beginning or end, not both, and the plea/demand for feedback is quite intrusive.
Jest'lyn Tal chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
This is possibly the most excellent explanation for why Susan changed - and eventually stopped being a friend of Narnia - that I've ever heard. Lovely.
crotia chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
please give me more
crotia chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
I see how it was for both parties and that is kinda fun. For sam and his friends Peter must be like Draco bloody Malfoy
crotia chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
I loved this one
crotia chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
I like how you show more of people's reactions now.
crotia chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
I would like it more if you kept going a little longer. So we see some more of people's reactions and the consequences.
crotia chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
great
crotia chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
No, it wasn't to demanding it was true.
No it was lovely yet again
432 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »