Reviews for Slip Ups
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I always like to see more of their outside Narnia life
DarkMando chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
No Way! You fence too?
What weapons?
Do you compete?
What area do you live in?
Badass fencers FTW!
birdbrain987 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Really enjoyed these, thanks
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
The best part about this piece is how you presented her confusion and denial of the brilliance and enchantment of Narnia.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
Six... Years... Later...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
I have to say, you wrote the sparring scene really well.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Aww... Poor Ed.
Lilly Talons chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
I know it's been years but I really enjoyed this story
SecretKoalas394 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
This entire series is fantastic! I really hope to hear more about their weird times in our world soon. Please write more! Thanks :P
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Amazing! I've been scouring the Internet for these kinds of stories, but there aren't nearly enough to satisfy. So thank you.
BlueEarings chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
Wow! Each chapter gets better and better! I love how you have written this! It so true to character! I have recommended it to my bestie because she is going to love this as much as I love this, if not more...
BlueEarings chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I liked this. I always wondered how they would get on when they got back to their time.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
Edmund next? and just what is Edmunds specialty?
pinksugarrush chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Awww, I really like this! I like how the teachers all congregate together and segue their conversation to the Pevensies and talk about all of their unique abilities!

I really like the one where Peter slips up on his strategy skill and then Edmund about his horse riding skills and, of course, their brilliant display of swordsmanship and in front of their classmates, too! Talk about being mind-blown.

Keep up the good work!
JustKissMe chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
I just reread your story (for probably the thousandth time) and as always it's simply fantastic! Your characterization of each character is spot on, and your writing is flawless. I know it's been years since you've updated and I know you've probably forgotten about this story but if you ever read this review just know that this is one of my top favorite Narnia stories, so thank you for writing these 9 awesome chapters.
447 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »