Reviews for Slip Ups
LyraDragonflyy chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
It would seem that after being thrown back to their former world, they would have trouble adjusting. Have trouble getting used to the bitterness of the real world. Narnia was wonderful and amazing and it was just taken away. Reduced back to their adolescent bodies. Although you haven't updated in 2-4 years. I hope that you find the time to update again :)
1WarriorQueen chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
The drabbles are beautifully written! Please write more! Your writing is brilliant!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Oh Susan. I never could understand why she'd throw it all away. Why she'd give up...well, Heaven.
juniper red chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I have been looking for pretty much this exact thing for so long that I started to try and write it myself. This is much better. Thank you, thank you for writing this!
Debate4life chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Reading about Susan always makes me sad. Otherwise, I love these stories- the sword fighting was my favourite.
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I absolutely love this collection of drabbles of yours, especially the ones on Peter and Edmund. I really hope you will continue with this even though it has been years since your last update.
1monster2 chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Hey-I LOVE this! Great job!
finchily chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
This is really great! :)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I like how this piece captures Peter's frustration and obliviousness about some things.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
loved all of it very well written love all the chapter and so much emotion
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Oh, beautiful! All of it! But you haven't updated in YEARS...

My personal favorite was the interlude; I love the observations of non-Pevensies on the Pevensies. Marvelous writing all around, and I really hope you continue!

Now, back to rereading that interlude...

Ailavyn Siniyash
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
I love your story, i have been looking for a story like this for ages! And i must say... ITS BRILLIANT! I love it, please update!

P.s love all the peter scenes!

-bigfanofnarnia
M. of the Mountains chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
Lovely, lovely, lovely!
AnnAisu chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
The time between drabbles is very, very long indeed... :,,,,,(
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This story promises to be a good one.
410 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »