Reviews for Slip Ups
Like in my fair lady chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
Heya,
My written English isn't that good, so I keep this short.
I really like this fanfiction and hope there is soon an update. I'd look forward to it very much 3
Anon chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I can definitely see this happening. Nice writing!
Anne Onymus chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
They all seem more arrogant than I'd expected, but otherwise you have the Pevensies in character. They actually have more detailed personalities than in the books - that isn't hard to do, though. Susan's chapter really made sense of her and why she ends up caring so much more about Earth than Narnia. (And with her at least, the arrogance isn't really OOC.)
CrystalVixen93 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz
LyraDragonfly chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
It would seem that after being thrown back to their former world, they would have trouble adjusting. Have trouble getting used to the bitterness of the real world. Narnia was wonderful and amazing and it was just taken away. Reduced back to their adolescent bodies. Although you haven't updated in 2-4 years. I hope that you find the time to update again :)
1WarriorQueen chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
The drabbles are beautifully written! Please write more! Your writing is brilliant!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Oh Susan. I never could understand why she'd throw it all away. Why she'd give up...well, Heaven.
juniper red chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I have been looking for pretty much this exact thing for so long that I started to try and write it myself. This is much better. Thank you, thank you for writing this!
Debate4life chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Reading about Susan always makes me sad. Otherwise, I love these stories- the sword fighting was my favourite.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I absolutely love this collection of drabbles of yours, especially the ones on Peter and Edmund. I really hope you will continue with this even though it has been years since your last update.
1monster2 chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Hey-I LOVE this! Great job!
uirgiliana chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
This is really great! :)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I like how this piece captures Peter's frustration and obliviousness about some things.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
loved all of it very well written love all the chapter and so much emotion
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Oh, beautiful! All of it! But you haven't updated in YEARS...

My personal favorite was the interlude; I love the observations of non-Pevensies on the Pevensies. Marvelous writing all around, and I really hope you continue!

Now, back to rereading that interlude...

Ailavyn Siniyash