Reviews for Hug
Marlee chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This was amazing. I love fan fiction like this! House just needed a hug all these years i knew it!
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This was wonderful. I loved it. So...I have a question for you...Will you do a sequel? For what happens later? If you don't want to, can I? It's okay if you say no to either/both...I just think it'd be interesting to see what happens...
Archiving-Jason chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aww, I loved this story so much. It was so sweet.
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Yay, I love these moments, and you've writ it so beautifully!
Gwinnya chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
What a sweet story *-*

I really like the thougt, that even House sometimes can show his emotions.
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I can definitely see Chase being all sneaky and running tests on him.

Aw... all emotion-y. I adored the hug in half-wit. I love that Chase got the hug, even if Cameron did make out with him (she had evil intentions though so it doesn't count, while Chase was being all caring. Ooh, see the irony.)
quack675 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aw! I loved it-absolutely loved it. It made me tear up. I wish the show writers saw how important the House/Chase dynamic is. This was great!
xoRetributionox chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh. I liked it! It was nice to see House feeling some emotion for once, although odd because, well, you don't really expect it. And now that I've read and liked this, I might have to check out your other story.
Dru chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aww! This was horribly, horribly angsty and painful, but sweet and touching and beatuful...and far too realistic of how House is gonna end up with the Vicodin. Love it.