Reviews for Scars
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh, I loved this. It's going on my favourites. It's such a beautiful translation from the physical to the emotional. And, having just watched the finale to series 2, the misplaced optimism of the ending made me really feel hollow.

TSG
Dina C chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I particularly enjoyed the continuity of thought in this story. The way you wove together Robin's scar story with Marian's. And it ended on a romantic, hopeful note, which is lovely and lush. :)
Zaedah chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
How exactly did you do this in one sitting with no revision? Zaedah is now extremely envious because truly, this is sharp, concise and well thought-out.

"To make a man bleed was to cut at the very vessels that held him together and to let that red, red life stream out into a world it was never supposed to encounter."

Such an important sentence and one most writers would have to slave over to get half the meaning out of. Factor in your ending, where the hope of healing occurs and Zaedah falls to grovel at your literary feet!
captain.J.sparrow chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I like this! I like how you've made Robin's scar seem like it was controlling him when he found Gisborne's scar
dress without sleeves chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh, ouch.

That was beautiful. Really, really beautifully written. I love the way you used scars as a metaphor for much bigger things without every actually saying the words.

Very impressive. This is going on my favorites!