Reviews for Retribution
skipper 1337 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
A very nice chapter, especially beacause every time I think of this story i crack upknowing that Sasuke has now gotten two women (Sakura and karin pregnant), indeed they are bilogically in the same boat as Neji and Hinata are. And with him presumably meaning the child of Sakura by THAT child...well so much for creating a peaceful new Uchiha clan. Interestingly though I really want to see what sasuke no does, he is the head of the Uchiha clan after all. Plaese update this story ASAP, it is just excellent, especially since Sasuke has now thrown a woman who would have given mind , body and soul to him (indeed she was prepared to go traitor for him) away a SECOND time! And of course now he finally realizes what a moron he has been. Once again please continue this story as it has so much potential.
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
aw. its awesome! please update soon
Kaitsu Himaru chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
LOL Sai changing a dipper! Wow! Keep it up! I like this a lot!
nicthepunk chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
Nice chapter. Update soon?
nicthepunk chapter 6 . 5/26/2009
Good story so far. And FYI, a bastard child isn't necessarily fatherless, but rather, it is one born out of wedlock. .
pibinezz chapter 8 . 4/25/2009
ohh i cant wait for wuts gonna happen next!

i hope u update soon;b
tcl7189 chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
Whoa...that so came back and bit Sasuke in the butt!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Your story is very good. I can't wait to find out what happens now. Is Sasuke going to find out that Sakuras child is his? Have a wonderful week. )
Takara Makoto chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
that was really really good _ Can't wait for the next chapter to see what sasuke will think!

again, great chapter

Takara Makoto
Rogue Daffodil chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
Woohoo! Great chapter! It was really tense, and Sasuke must be livid as well as heartbroken. Wow, you've really set this up well. Great work.

Rogue Daffodil
Scarlett-Camenae chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
Hey, it's your beta...I've been wondering how you've been keeping up writing and everything... I see you got some review and I can't wait for your new SaixSakura story to come out. I hope it's really good
MistressLouise chapter 7 . 7/11/2008
Oh, bring on the drama, can't wait for the next chapter!
Takara Makoto chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Haha my name is in there! Except that Takara is mean .

I love your story! It's really really good! you are very talented at story writing! This is one of my new favoites

YAY for small SaiSaku moments!

Good job on the story! It really is great!

Ja Ne!

Takara Makoto
Rogue Daffodil chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
Yay! They're in love! I love how you write Sai, his conflicting emotions are spot on, and the way he "attacked" Sakura during their argument... Super Hot! I thought my thing for Uchihas began and ended with Itachi, but Sai is steadily earning a place there. ::sigh:: Oh, Sakura-chan, what a lucky kunoichi...

Keep up the good work, Kalos. This is really awesome.

Rogue Daffodil
Goddess Psyche chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
You had me crying! Beautiful Chapter!