Reviews for Day and Night
Lex Tennessee chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
I really like where this story is heading, I pray that u continue it. And soon please!
Angel-with-a-Flower chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Aw, you beat me to the challenge fic! I thought I was gonna be the first one...oh well, I'll settle for second, but just because this is really good. I liked the touch with the garden and DG beating on Cain D

More, please and thank you!
Hope and love chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
i love it!
Jaselin chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
This is very good so far, your doing pretty good, I liked the part with Glitch and DG in the was sweet.

And, I'm not sure if this will be very helpful, but when I wrote one like this I had the blind character act strong for a few chapters, but then when she was trying to learn how to do something (Trying to walk with a cane) She broke down for a while until someone helped her.

It really helped my story seem more real, and it opens up a really great spot for romance since your doing a story where theirs characters with a relationship.

I hope this tip helps.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Loving it, can't wait to read more!
Ginnia chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I wonder how D.G gets her sight back. It would be good if both D.G and Azkadellia get a boyfriend during this because of all they have to go through. I hope you update soon.
Sokai not signed in chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
this wasnt bad. and since it was your own challenge it naturally wouldnt be. :) not looking fwd to romance but ah well :)
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Pretty good, so far. Hope you update again soon. _
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
just one thought wasn't 15 annuals not 5?

You, so, have to update soon, this is a brilliant idea!
Jaselin chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Huh, that challenge reminds me of the story I did a while ago on (It was a Rose/ten fic where I made her go blind.)

I think you did really well on the first chapter, I'm excited to see were it goes and I'd love to see more, especially if it turns into a Glicth/DG fic (I love those, so sweet!)
Hope and love chapter 1 . 12/10/2007