Reviews for The Life Tree
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
:D!
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I am glad Vader was able to get a nice sleep...
Jelp chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Sweet yet sad. It makes me wonder if there were times where Vader really did get glimpses of Luke and/or Leia, but chalked it up to the Force taunting him for what could have been. Nice story! Jelp
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Somewhere in the OMG section is a story about Belldandy making a wish on christmas day. I'm reading this on the day before thanksgiving. Nice to see you can write without too much pain. This should have more than 11 reviews. Mine will be number 12 but it is better than the number of reviews indicate. Happy Holidays. :)
Debbster21 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This was such a sweet story. Im not much into SW but this was just really sweet.
NA chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
ya know... that would make a great start to a longer story...

i read almost all your other stories... i like em...

thanks for posting them

(_X)
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
*sniff* You know, this was beautiful... :) Thank you.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
A great story. Very good.
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I am impressed with this story. No grammatical or spelling mistakes. This is a great Christmas story.
Grand Moff Tarkin chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This story almost made me cry, literally.

Luke Skywalker as a young boy with hopes of one day seeing his father, and Lord Darth Vader, realizing what could have been his, but due to his decision, became a faded dream of hopelessness that he considered a taunt.

This story is a great representation of a Force version of Christmas.

I wish there were more like you.

Thank you for this spectaculor story.

You did not under estimate the power of the Dark side.
Mohak chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
It's very nice, it has a good ring to it that I like.
Blacknayami chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This is an AWESOME fanfic! I loved the part where Luke was praying to the life tree, but the part with Darth Vader was the best, in my opinion. This fanfic is really well done, you ought to be very proud! _
Aggie Holmes chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Aw! SO cute! Luke is very well written, just like a little boy would be. Naive, loving, and full of a child's innocence. I think that you are a fabulous author! Thanks.

- Princess of the Rose
KittandChips chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aw, young Luke is so cute, thinking that the Force was a man in brown robes :) Owen was his typical self, getting angry over Luke's dreaming, but then coming around in the end. It was an unusual take on things, praying to the Force, and it seemed to have come through in the end with Vader's brief vision.
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This is a very cute story. Luke's love for others is so pure, it breaks my heart to see Owen shout like that. I'm not sure what you were going for with Luke praying to the Force. Jedi don't really pray to the Force; it's not meant to be a deity. Luke really shouldn't even know about the Force yet; in ANH, when Ben mentions the Force, Luke has no idea what he's talking about. but other from that, I really like this story!