Reviews for The Western Air Temple: A Shipper's Parody
Rookie-Bee chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hahahaha. That was great.
I left my phone in my English teacher's room with this open by mistake, so I'm praying no one went on it to see who it belonged to, as they would have been greeted by the tokka part extremely out of context. X)
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hahaha, brilliant. Nice work on this.
myfirstloveseg chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
this is great i laghed so hard
Vivian chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
ROFLMAO!
AthenasHoliday chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
*laughing like a damned-fool*

It is funny how Katara gets paired up with EVERYONE...
snow.white.ice chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was great, just the kind of light, easy, fun read i was looking for. Thank goodness for people like you who can do these silly parodies justice. :D
19TopazAngel18 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
OMG! that was funny! i LOVED EVERYTHING!
Rawsfish chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
HA HA HA!

AT first I thought that it was making NO sense, and then I scroll back up and read that its a parody! After that I got everything (YAY ME! I actually understood something!:)

OMG! this was so funny!
dontwaitupxx chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
whoa whoa whoa. I didn't even have to finish the story to tell you that this story has some present time things added. You must have some love for Zuko and his abs and how hot he is. Hey, i think that too:) but i dont write in my novels about how hot he is. This One-shot gets bronze pelets, kind of like metals. Bronze stands for you could do better, but i can see the good seeds of this story. Keep up the good work.
zkjanie chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Hahaha! Katara's so funny in this! Especially the fact that right before her kiss with zuko, she was like, "you must die!" and then after she's like, "we can trust him!" hahah, i cracked up so hard!
idkmybffspike chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was amazing! Seriously! I absolutely loved it! *wipes tears away* Ah man, that was great... :D I'm definately adding this to my favorites!
o0Che0o chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I love Haru he is so cute(without the mustache and what not of course) but I'd rahter Katara and Zuko, who is even HOTTER. I love his voice his temper his angst EVERYTHNG.

He's a hotty hot hot hotty, in that order and then some.

I laughed till tears came to my eyes, it was such a surprise, the turning point for me was when Zuko said he'd prove it and then the whole thing became ridiculously and refreshingly funny.

Sometime I forget that cuty Haru has the mustache and works aon his face. I really wonder why they've given that to him because he acts even more childlike than the first time we 'meet' him.

Look at me, I was only going to write a line and stuck up a book.

Good work anyway.
Leane chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Hill freaking larious!
Juria chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
*Rolls eyes.* He,he, oh well, Zutarians can dream.

That, and even though I ship Toko, it's funny. I like it.
Lady Wolfy chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
that was terrible!

u made katara a shallow bch. katara would never say stuff like that, she's totally OC.

So is everyone else.

Taang...Tokka...Kataang...Zutara...

uhg reading this infuriates me. dont get me wrong, you're a good writer, but this...this...

uhg. no more comments.