Reviews for Dear Journal
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I kind of wished it had been a bigger deal as well. I mean she got pretty hurt and was going to be killed. It would have been nice if they did something like what they did with Antonio in Samurai when he got afraid of fish...it would have been normal for her to be paranoid or something. Sometimes I wish they would make it a bit more adult than kiddie, especially for the older power rangers fans who have followed it for years. I don't mean in a sexual way, but just in violence and mental stuff (like being paranoid or whatnot...the rangers are people too, with and without the powers...I wouldn't blame them for having PTSD after some of those fights.)
GavinDarklighter chapter 13 . 4/29/2008
The last two entries were pretty good and I liked the way you interpreted their teaming-up in Dino Thunder. It made me very happy to see them together again.

I really like the ending and I think it's a great one, a real Happy-End. :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 13 . 3/31/2008
Okay, you did a good job at going through the episodes and saying where everyone was. I like that Blake and Tori are engaged and I love how you have that Tori's inviting the rangers to the wedding.

Great job. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks so much for writing it.

Okay, I have a question, I was going to send you a message, but it's disabled. I've already been doing a Syd's Diary, but I had someone else ask me to do one for Tori, however I know you did this, which is why I'm asking you. Would you be upset if I did do one, because if you would I won't do it. So, please let me know. Thanks again for doing this.

Okay, hope to read more from you.
Toffy chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
So coolio! Brill chapter and great ending congrats!
penfic chapter 13 . 3/30/2008
Nice wrap up. I think you should do write a sequel about craziness of all the Rangers coming for the wedding, you're really good at keeping them in character.
piratequeen4eva chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
This was an amazing story! I Loved It!
redforever chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
So sweet! I just LOVE the way you make these...reading this it game me an idea...perhaps a Bridge diary? He seems like the person to wright one...lol...oh wait...how bou't a Blake one! lol! Or a last chapter about the wedding! lol

This story was so awesome! I'm soo sad it's over!
dguice chapter 12 . 3/20/2008
Love it! update soon. but then again I know how life can be too!
JuseaPeterson chapter 12 . 3/19/2008
Wow. Nice, long chapter. Thanks for doing this update.

I like how you went through Tori's thoughts on the whole thing. I will say that I didn't like how you had Blake make no contact really and there was minimual contact with the others, I do not agree with that. Blake was to close to just let it all go.

But I did like how afterwards he and Tori talked and explained the whole thing with each other.

I'm glad they got together, it was really good.

Is there going to be more because of Once A Ranger?
penfic chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
I liked it, it's pretty in-character. Are you gonna do one for the Once A Ranger ep too?
GavinDarklighter chapter 11 . 2/8/2008
I really like, how you caught Tori, it's a very good insight of her. That she tries sometimes hard to be wise and being frustrated by her friends.

And I really liked the little "Blake/Tori" moments. I was always a bit sad, they didn't kiss in the show(or it was one of the episodes I missed...). It was obvious they like each other... and then at the end, they broke up.

Your ending was pretty sad, I know, he went... *sigh* And Dino Thunder crashed my hopes, they will come together in the future.

But I would be happy, if you would continue it. It's nice :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
Okay, yeah you did jump a bit, but hey that's cool.

I like going through the last episode. Although Tori kissing Blake and running away...I don't know, wasn't to down with that. I did like the reason she gave, that Blake should follow his dreams, but...that was a downer. Sad ending.

Blake not write to her? Please of course he's going to write to her and keep in contact. Anyways, I hope you do more, so...
xxunowhoxx chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
that was gr8, but didn't she actually appear in 4 more episodes 2 in dinothunder and 2 in operation overdrive?
JuseaPeterson chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
Sweet, I love this one, it's got so many little Blake/Tori parts. And yes I noticed that those two were by themselves and the guys were off somewhere else talking to Sensei, so I was going to have that in my Blake and Tori kisses story, once I got there. :)

Anyways, loved Tori's thoughts on these days, and mentioning about Blake asking her, sitting next to her, the whole cliff thing, forgiving her, continually asking her to stay. Loved it all.

Extra note, did you notice in this episode, that it's the second time Blake is wearing a surfing shirt. Just something you might like. :)
piratequeen4eva chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
I love the way you're going! It shows a lot of creativity and it's very entertaining. Keep writing!