Reviews for Playboy
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Wow...this was just incredible! I really can't put it in words how much I LOVE this. Like legit, it's my favorite Ouran fanfiction on this website. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE, I'm begging you You have the characters down to a T, and I just can't wait to find out more! Please update soon!
Zero.Clue chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Ah... I'm too lazy to sign in. I'll sign in next time to put these in my favorites.

I know I'm years off from your last update, but please do continue! Your writing style is refreshing and it intricately connects the twins' thoughts - as well as Haruhi's - to the story. I also liked the waitress part, and the first chapter with Aiko, because it gives a lot of exposition to what the twins are up to recently, and the effects of their actions to the people around them. It makes the story feel more... dimensional, and less one-sided. It's very gripping, and I like gripping stories, and I hate them too because they make me want more when there isn't more (yet). But they also give me something to look forward to, and look up to (I am really in love with your writing style), and all in all, it's inspiring.

Please do update. Admittedly, it's been so long since I watched Ouran (and I have yet to read it but I am about to... soon... *whenIhavethetime*), but I don't mind spoilers. The story has a lot of promise.
BD-Z chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
such a bummer that this story hasn't been updated in such a long time. I will put it on alert in case you do start it up again. Its very good so far.
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
twins x haruhi is great. Love the plot! really interesting!
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very wicked. I love it.
ceiyn chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Interesting start to a story. I would love to see more!
Loonalily chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
This looks interesting, looking forward to the next chapter!
Janec Shannon chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
I know you said you probably wouldn't continue this fic, but on the off chance that reviews might change your mind I'd really like you to continue -

Pretty Please?
VIII chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
This must be updated!

I simply love how everyone is in character, and I'm anxious to see what happens with the twins and Haruhi.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Pretty interesting.
isabugg chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I really envy your way with words.

I will be keeping an eye on this story. ;D
Flippers913 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Aww I love this story. It's so perfect I can't describe it! Update soon please~
ForgottenTales chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
o.O interesting. I wanna read more! *whines*

Haruhi left Tamaki? Why? (not that I'm a TamaHaru fan, I'm more of a KaoHaru)
XxBlaiddxX chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
*Tears up*

*chokes a sob*

wah! I'm all for twinsxharuhi, but noo! broken engagement with Tama...made me cry! Haruhi's such a jerk...

by the way, great story, and great chapter. thanks so much for updating, do it again soon!
Kendall N.S chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Update soon!

This is really good.

I usually don't like short chapters, but I really like this.

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »