Reviews for Fifteen Ways To Make Your Prince RememberYouExist!
yoloswagmaster chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
wahh good so far!
icaro chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
First of all, hello!

I believe this is my first review of FWTMYPRYE (you were right it's funny abreviated), I'm not much into writing reviews, but as an amateur writer I recognize that they are welcome and necessary, so I try to review at least once in every story I read.

I started reading this story when it reached 20.000 words because I thought it was an interesting twist in the canon. I tend to imagine the person behind the plot through the writing, expressions used, feelings... Now, don't be mad, because of some mistakes in your writing I imagined you either a young person or a non native english speaker. The way you wrote and developed your initial chapters made me see you again either as a young person or someone who had experienced an unrequited crush or maybe both.

The main plot (Serena/Darien) is interesting enough but you spice it with small plots that run paralel to the main one (the relationships scouts-knights, Chad's parents and story, the letters Rita-Andrew, Allan-Ann-cardians...) without making these second plots too heavy and distracting from the main one. I don't know if you do this knowingly or if it gets out of you naturally ;P Either way, very well done, I really like it.

I don't usually like stories which have more than one point of view and I'm not talking about more than one character telling the story, I'm talking about reading from a first person or a third person point of view. In some chapters you've mixed first and third and it gets a bit confussing. I haven't seen you doing it in the last chapters so maybe you aren't doing it anymore, but I had to tell you because I think it can be helpful when someone points out something to you with their best intentions so you can improve and that's the way I'm writing this review.

I'm by no means perfect, and I wouldn't dare to tell other people how to do their work so I would like you to take this long review as a friendly opinion of a person who will continue reading your fic.

Go on, don't leave us hanging and if you want some help proofreading or cheking the spelling, don't hesitate to ask, I would be happy to help you.

Princess Moonie of the Moon chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
As much as I love your story and how it is so captivating and addictive, you really need to double check your spelling and proof read, there are alot of spelling mistakes. For example you typed his instead of him. Normally I would think its just hitting the wrong key next to it bit considering s and m are opposite sides of the keyboard, I had to dismiss that thought. Please please please check your spelling and context for which words you use! I'm not being being mean, I'm trying to be helpful, also departs the speech dialect from the normal text so its easier to see who is speaking or if they are speaking, update soon please :)
Ariya chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
I liked it. are you going to continue soon?
tiffany aka basketcase chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
Hi hi. Sorry it took me so long to review this chapter. Just got a lot of things going on in life. I have to say that your writing is getting better as the story goes on. I feel bad for Darien and the team after Serena was kidnapped. Ann has became a real nut-case. I want to know what happened to Alan like will he find Serena soon and maybe or not free her. Ohh I was laughing like crazy when you had Serena listed "15 reasons Darien would not date Ann". That was funny.

Thanks for your thoughts about my random venting. My laptop on the other hand did a full recovery near the end of my trip.

Senshi at Heart chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
This is a wonderful story so far! Hope to see more soon!
Senshi at Heart chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
This is a wonderful story so far! Hope to see more soon!
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Ooh, so interesting, update soon!
Luthien Morgon chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
I must say that I really love this story. I hope that Darien remembers soon. also that Serena gets rescued soon. I am eagerly awaiting your next update.
IceQueenBarbarien chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
Good god this Ann is even more horrible!, well, she was horrible already, but I think that if they had gone deeper into their story, it'll be the same Ann, though, Why hasnt Alan done anything? at least hinted to the scouts where they were or something?, he is a bit nicer anyways ..

Jeeze! it took me three days to finish! :P (i had been busy so yeah) sorry for the delay of the review. I hope that the next one is a bit brighter for everyone but Ann! :D

And I know what you mean, I tottally felt like that one I was watching the anime :P

Greetings and thanks!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter!
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
Ha um the three are pretty somewhat tolerable.
CaseClosed621 chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
YOU UPDATED! Sorry just had to do that! When i logged on this morning and saw that you update, the hugest smile came to my face. Great job with all the twists that you're putting in, the one with molly ad melvin surprised me the most but makes perfect sense. I can't wait to read the next chapter, but can you please update just a little bit faster this time? Till next time! (And remember if you ever need to talk, I'm just a PM away)
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
Of course I love, but I HATE ANN! Poor Serena. And poor Darien. He's a mess. But he'll be with his princess soon enough.
Queen of Light 17 chapter 16 . 9/16/2011
Woah amazing chapter. The emotions in this chapter were amzing. You described perfectly how each character would be feeling and thier thoughts on not only the current problem but how to solve it. Poor Darien. He was so excited about his upcoming date with Serena (loved how Andrew was helping Darien plan and looking forward to finding out what Ritas response to Andrews letter is). It was heartbreaking to know it wasn't going to happen.

I was excited that you included Darien's powers from the magna in this story. Was always disopointed in the anime that they never included his powers.

Hope the gang and tux can free Serena soon! Can't wait for another amazing chapter!
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »