Reviews for Fifteen Ways To Make Your Prince RememberYouExist!
Maestro-Figi chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Your the awesomest! :D SailorLeia!
The-Magic-Of-Flames chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
I was just rereading this story again! I love it! Please update soon! -
Lady Artemist chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Love your story, can't wait for more!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
wonderful chapter as always
Queen of Light 17 chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
Another great chapter! You did a wonderful job on describing how Serena felt divided in her mind and until she accepted she was both of them couldn't fully grasp her new powers. I could also not stop laughing at how Chad broke the tension. Once again a great chapter and I look forward to reading more.
Starling Sinclair chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
I think the title is a little misleading. Still, I enjoy the story. I also think the choice of telling the story through diaries and letters is really creative.
Jingy5 chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
you update so soon lol das good even though i wasnt able to comment of chpt 6 which was fantastic by the way

but yes *sigh* chpt 7 ended on such a sad note.. poor Sere's all in the dumps about Darien getting closer to who she use to be.. hopefully he's just more confused and got a chance to look through the sketch book completely so his life could be more confusing since he definately wouldnt be forgetting Serena..

o i read a story once were Darien of course dreamt of his princess while dating Serena and had to finally choose who he wanted.. the dream girl in front of him or the girl of his dreams who was literally in his dreams *sigh* i'm just freaking out cause i'm wondering if he'll choose one before he remembers like in that story
BasiliskEyes chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
Hey!

Love the story, so glad you're back! )

This chapter was great! I love the bit with Darien figuring out SM is Serenity, but i really want to read about when Darien looks at Serena's sketchbook, i have a feeling that won't be til near the end though, am i right?

But seriously keep up the good work! This story really is amazing and so different from anything else I've read (in a good way))

i can't wait to read the next chapter
The-Magic-Of-Flames chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
AWESOME! I loved it! The park scene was the best part! And how you explained why Luna and The Queen couldn't bring back Darien's memory's! I always thought that was big hole in the original story! This is the best chapter by far! I can't wait for the next!
snoopykid chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
GO 4 MORE
OrangeSpiral chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
thanks for updating :) can youy have more serena and darien time? and when is he going to dump ann?
That-Crazy-Yaoi-Fan-Girl XD chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!...SORRY I DIDNT REVIEW BEFORE BUT IT WASNT WORKING! UGH!...BUT IT WORKS NOW SO ALL'S WELL IT ENDS WELL! ANYWAYS PLEASE DO ANOTHER CHAPTER BECAUSE IM JUST CRAZY IN LOVE WITH YOUR FIC!

- sailorsaturn1220
The-Magic-Of-Flames chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
Awesome story! Way better than the episodes! Keep it up! Serena's character is stronger and less of a airhead than the doom tree series loved to portray her. I'm looking forward to then next chapter!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
wonderful story I am so into it~ Keep writing please I hope you update soon it's a really good story~
Queen of Light 17 chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Loved it! This chapter was amazing! I was surprised but happy to see how you included the guys into the group. Once again great chapter and can't wait to read more.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »